Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Exhibitor Contact List Click on file name to download list
File Name: 2016 New York Accounting Show & Conference.xlsx
The 8th annual largest meeting of accounting professionals in New York each year.
Location. Location. Location. The Show and CPE Conference is the most convenient location for CPAs in New York, is convenient for CPAs coming in on the Long Island Railroad to Penn Station which is 30 steps away from the Pennsylvania Hotel.
New Technology featured including digital technology, Mobile, Cloud, Internet, iPad and iPhone, portals and online systems, banking, brokerage, insurance, business systems, financial and business services.
Low-cost New York State accredited CPE, and free show registration will assemble over 1,100 accounting professionals at one time and one place in New York in 2016.
New York CPA Audience Profile:
1. Over 1,100 New York CPAs came to the 2015 New York Accounting Show in May 2015. This audience is un-duplicated from other events.
2. These 1,100 are New York licensed CPAs traveling by train from Long Island, Westchester and upstate New York, and subways, buses, and taxis from Manhattan. Some CPAs live in New Jersey and are licensed New York CPAs with offices located in midtown Manhattan. CPAs licensed in New Jersey CPA drive and attend the New Jersey Accounting Show also produced by Flagg Management Inc.
3. The 8th Annual New York Accounting Show is sponsored by NCCPAP, the Long Island CPA association. Many of those are in attendance at our New York Accounting Show are members of NCCPAP, including speakers on the program. Sandra Johnson CPA, for instance, is the president of NCCPAP and she was a speaker on our CPE program in 2015 and will be a speaker on our New York Accounting Show CPE program in 2016 in July.
4. There is no other New York Accounting Show in New York in 2016. This is an opportunity to meet an un-duplicated market of influential New York CPAs from public and private accounting practices, including the headquarters offices of major CPA firms, as well as small and medium sized CPA firms.
5. Location-location-location - within 10 blocks for the Pennsylvania Hotel and Penn Station are 4,000 CPAs who commute daily by train, subway, bus, taxi from Greater New York.
6. This is the nucleus of our New York audience, and the opportunity to meet and sell CPAs and accounting professional face to face.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 2016 New York Accounting Technology Show & Conference.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/13/2016 - 07/14/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Wednesday 8am-4:50pm; Thursday 8am-4:50pm|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||07/13/2016 - 07/14/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Wednesday 9:40am-4pm; Thursday 9:40am-4pm|
|NAICS Code(s):||541211, 541219|
|Other Industries:||Accounting, Banking-Money-Finance, Business, Business Technology, Technology|
|Cost to Attend:||https://www.flaggmgmt.com/ny/registration.asp...|
|Audience:||New York Accountants in public practice; Accountants in industry; Tax Preparers and Financial Advisors; Clients and Accounting Professionals; Small Business Owners and Users of Accounting; Corporate Executives who manage accounting enterprise financial systems|
|Venue:||Penn Plaza Pavilion|
|Venue Phone:||(212) 502-8728|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Official Conference Hotel:||New York's Hotel Pennsylvania|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.hotelpenn.com/...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||45+|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Flagg Management, Inc.|
|Show Manager:||Flagg Management, Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||Assigned exhibitors will have the opportunity to become participating sponsors. All sponsors will have their company logos on all our printed material. All sponsors will be prominently listed in our pre-show and at-show official program. All sponsors will have signs indicating their sponsorship activities at the show.
Other advertising and sponsorship opportunities are available. Let us know that you are interested and we will try to design a sponsorship program that will give you the visibility and exposure that you desire.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$2,500||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 20'||$5,000||Water:||n/a|
|10' x 30'||$7,500||Generator:||n/a|
|10' x 40'||$10,000||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.