Los Angeles , CA 90045 Location map
Hilton Los Angeles Airport
2016 National African American MSM Leadership Conference On HIV/AIDS And Other Health Disparities (NAESM 2016) - National AIDS & Education Services For Minorities
An opportunity to present research and community-defined evidence practices that demonstrate promising outcomes in achieving the goals National HIV/AIDS Strategy
• A venue for the new generation of HIV public health professionals to collaborate, innovate and help shape the future of African-American MSM/YMSM public health matters;
• A venue to present, discuss, and examine social determinants of health in the context spirituality, religiosity, and faith through the perspectives of black gay men
• An inclusive networking and knowledge exchange forum at the national level to identify, discuss and troubleshoot the intersection of health equity, social justice across a range of disciplines and sectors that define the experiences of black gay men;
LEARNING OBJECTIVES HAVING ATTENDED NAESM CONFERENCE, ATTENDEES WILL BE BETTER PREPARED TO:
• Identify public health challenges and related solutions, trends, emerging issues and evidence gaps in health equity among black gay men.
• Utilize effective evidence-based education programs and health promotion practices to improve health outcomes among black gay men.
• Develop and access a network of colleagues and partners for initiating or expanding public health initiatives that incorporate the social determinants of health, black gay men, and social justice.
This will be NAESM's 14th year of the conference for and by Black gay men. We invite you to take advantage of an extraordinary opportunity to meet and market your products and services to the only national attended HIV/AIDS and other Health Disparities gathering in our nation that is for and by Black gay men. The conference brings together over 400 leaders, researchers, medical providers, government officials, community stake holders, key decision makers, to front line services providers and others in the field of HIV/AIDS and other Health Disparities.
The most effective way to reach and impact people infected and affected by HIV/AIDS and other health disparities, and those that serve them, is to sponsor and/or exhibit at NAESM African American MSM Leadership Conference on HIV/AIDS and other Health Disparities. Each organization attending the conference - though the diverse fields of prevention, care, treatment, public health, social services, research and faith-based services-helps hundreds of people living with HIV/AIDS and other health disparities in the US make life-sustaining choices each and every day.
To showcase your products, services and publications to consumers, health care professionals and other providers across the country.
To reach an under served population that is interested in your information, product, or service.
To meet your customers and gain knowledge and useful feedback about their needs for products and services.
Who Should Exhibit?
If you are involved with:
• Community Based Organizations
• Health Care, Social Worker and Professional Associations
• Capacity Building Providers
• Advocacy Organizations and Government Agencies
• Small Business Owners
• Churches and other places of worship
• Any entity that wants to get the word out about themselves, products, or business
We look forward to seeing you again in Los Angeles, California.
NAESM was created in an effort to counteract the ever increasing spread of HIV/AIDS in communities of color. Since the opening of its doors in 1990, NAESM has taken great pride in serving Atlanta's minority community. As a non-profit community based organization, NAESM is a beacon of hope for those in need of love and understanding.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 2016 National African American MSM Leadership Conference On HIV/AIDS And Other Health Disparities (NAESM 2016) - National AIDS & Education Services For Minorities.
NAESM, Inc. - National AIDS & Education Services for Minorities
140 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive
Atlanta, GA 30310-1134
National AIDS & Education Services For Minorities (NAESM)
Exhibitor Information +