Los Angeles , CA 90012 Location map
California Endowment Center
2016 NAMA International Conference, Los Angeles - National Anger Management Association
The 2016 NAMA International Conference will feature highly regarded speakers from the anger management and related professions, academic faculty, and researchers presenting on topics of state-of-the-art effective treatments, innovative techniques, and practical solutions for every age group (children, adolescents, and adults). A Panel discussion including Judges, Attorneys, and Probation officers will kick off the Conference. A meet, greet, and network social event at a Los Angeles restaurant is also scheduled.
Who can be a sponsor?
1. Professionals, agencies, and companies that provide supplemental services to patients and clients of anger management or domestic violence specialists.
2. Professionals, agencies, and companies that provide direct services to anger management or domestic violence specialists.
3. Others that have applied to, and been approved by, the Conference Sponsor Committee.
What are the benefits to a sponsor?
1. Sponsor's name and logo appear on chapter marketing materials for the sponsored event, including:
a. E-mail announcements to NAMA members and others who ask to be on the NAMA E-Newsletter list - approximately 3500 recipients.
b. E-Newsletters that are posted on our website for one year and then archived for many years. (Provided sponsor data meets deadline)
c. NAMA Website exposure throughout the year.
2. A dedicated or shared table (depending on sponsorship level) for presentations and resource material at the sponsored event.
3. Sponsor may remain at the meeting and network with members and participants.
The National Anger Management Association (NAMA) is the international professional association for the field of anger management and related issues. NAMA provides leadership through the Certified Anger Management Specialist and Certified Domestic Violence Specialist credentialing. Membership is open to all anger management and domestic violence service providers and credentialing is open to those completing NAMA authorized training programs.
Don't wait to register for the 2016 NAMA International Conference, Los Angeles - National Anger Management Association. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Dr Rich Pfeiffer
NAMA - National Anger Management Association
100 Orchard Park Drive #26629
Greenville, SC 29616-9998
National Anger Management Association (NAMA)
Exhibitor Information +