Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The largest mathematics meeting in the world is coming to Seattle, one of the most vibrant, green, and relaxing cities in the country. The Mathematical Association of America (MAA) and the American Mathematical Society (AMS) invite you to join them for the next Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM). This will be the 99th annual winter meeting of MAA and the 122nd annual meeting of AMS. The JMM will again host sessions by the Association for Symbolic Logic (ASL), the Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM), the National Association for Mathematicians (NAM), and the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM).
What to Expect from this Meeting
- a comprehensive and rich scientific program geared toward mathematicians of all ages and levels of expertise;
- recognition of numerous mathematical achievements through Prize and Award Ceremonies;
- courses such as the AMS Short Course and the MAA Minicourses;
- many activities for undergraduate students including the Graduate School Fair and the Undergraduate Poster Session;
- employment opportunities at the AMS Employment Center;
- the Mathematical Art Exhibition that includes works by artists in various media;
- the Who Wants to Be a Mathematician Competition and the Math Wrangle Competition that showcase the brilliance of some of the nation's best high school math students
- exhibits filled with some of the leading scientific publishers, well-known computer hardware and software manufacturers, companies offering mathematics enrichment products, and professional organizations
With close to 7000 total participants and over 2000 talks, the JMM offers a broad program, attracting senior and midcareer mathematicians employed at colleges and universities as well as those in the private sector. An increasing number of new doctorates and graduate and undergraduate students attend the meeting each year. Many of our participants agree that keeping up-to-date on advances in mathematics fosters universal interest in mathematical scholarship and research. In Seattle, record-breaking numbers are expected! The meeting will be held at the Washington State Convention Center. As an exhibitor at the JMM, you will have direct access to an audience of over 6000 mathematical professionals who purchase your products and services.
Calling all Math Publishers, Program Directors, Software Companies, Vendors of Math Products!
The American Mathematical Society and Mathematical Association of America are pleased to invite leading publishers, vendors, and organizations to display their products and services at the 2016 Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM), the "Largest Mathematics Meeting in the World". It is a gathering of leading researchers in mathematics; innovators of successful programs or approaches in mathematics education; and mathematics majors, graduate students, and early career mathematicians.
Benefits for Exhibitors
- Sharing and learning new information, strategies and initiatives in the mathematical sciences
- Unique promotional and advertising opportunities to help increase your organization’s exposure
- Connecting with current and potential authors
- Cultivating prospects and building relationships
- Engaging old relationships
- Strengthening customer base
- Skyrocketing sales!
As the premier meeting of mathematical professionals, the JMM is the place for your company to be represented.
The Joint Mathematics Meetings Exhibits are open to scientific publishers, computer hardware companies, software manufacturers, database services organizations, professional associations, government agencies, health and lifestyle companies, scientific games and learning aids companies, insurance companies, and anyone with a business that is geared toward reaching key educators and researchers in mathematics, engineering, computer science, or statistics.
Founded in 1888 to further mathematical research and scholarship, the American Mathematical Society fulfills its mission through programs and services that promote mathematical research and its uses, strengthen mathematical education, and foster awareness and appreciation of mathematics and its connections to other disciplines and to everyday life.
The Mathematical Association of America is the largest professional society that focuses on mathematics accessible at the undergraduate level. Our members include university, college, and high school teachers; graduate and undergraduate students; pure and applied mathematicians; computer scientists; statisticians; and many others in academia, government, business, and industry. We welcome all who are interested in the mathematical sciences.
Don't wait to register for the 2016 Joint Mathematics Meeting - Mathematical Association Of America (MAA) And The American Mathematical Society (AMS). You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/06/2016 - 01/09/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||01/06/2016 - 01/09/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Wed, 12:15-5:30pm; Thurs & Fri, 9:30am-5:30pm; Sat, 9am-noon|
|First Move-In Date:||01/05/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Education Events|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Education, Education Events|
|Cost to Attend:||http://jointmathematicsmeetings.org/meetings/national/jmm2016/2181_reg|
|Audience:||Over 6000 participants are expected to come to the 2016 Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM) and over
5000 of them are mathematical professionals. The majority come from the United States and return
year after year.
|Notes:||About the JMM Participants
- 93% visit the Exhibit Hall. 42% make daily visits, while an additional 22% visit twice or more a day.
- 75% make purchases in the Exhibit Hall.
- 30% are students. 14% are undergraduate students and 16% are graduate students.
- 3% teach at 2-year colleges, 1% are high school teachers and 3% are non-academically employed. Most participants
are associated with 4-year colleges and universities, and
approximately 50% describe themselves as full, associate or assistant professors.
|Venue:||Washington State Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(206) 694-5000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Sheraton Seattle Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.sheratonseattle.com/|
|Show Owner:||Mathematical Association Of America (MAA) And The American Mathematical Society (AMS)|
|Show Manager:||Brede Exposition Services|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Prime Inline||$1,882||Electricity:||Yes||Contact Convention Center|
|10' x 10' Prime Corner||$2,003||Water:||n/a|
|10' x 10' Non-Prime Inline||$1,452||Generator:||n/a|
|10' x 10' Non-Prime Corner||$1,519||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.