Attend the 2016 CPTA Annual Conference with more than 1,000 fellow Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants who will gather at the Santa Clara Convention Center to exchange best practices and establish new strategies that will help elevate the profession.
This year's conference features two days of educational programming. Select from more than 25 educational sessions and join the discussion on the latest physical therapy best practices and learn from leading industry experts. All educational sessions will focus on how physical therapists improve the way you move. Topics include movement retraining, running dystonia, use of neuroimaging, movement dysfunction during cycling, 3D printing, dosing for children with CP, and use of virtual reality, as well as the annual practice issues forum and payment forum, Looking to network? Mix and mingle in the Exhibit Hall or join the CAL-PT-FUND Barrels & Brew and the CAL-PT-PAC Dinner.
In addition, the Annual Conference Exhibit Hall showcases the latest products, platforms, and services helping to drive healthcare innovation and cost reduction forward.
TOP 10 REASONS to Exhibit at the CPTA Annual Conference
1. Access to more than 1,000 physical therapy professionals
2. FREE company listing in the CPTA conference program
3. Six and one half hours of unopposed exhibit breaks and more than 12 hours of total exhibit time
4. The ability to sell your products directly on the exhibit hall floor
5. Advertising and Sponsorship opportunities
6. Lead Retrieval Services that include email addresses
7. A 10% discount off your booth rate and conference advertising when your company joins CPTA’s Business Partners of Physical Therapy Program
8. Free pre- and post-conference mailing list to assist you with preshow marketing and post-show follow-up
9. Attendance at conference programming (space permitting and no CEUs)
10. The opportunity to tell your story and gain life-long colleagues
The California Physical Therapy Association is a Chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association, which represents more than 93,000 physical therapists and physical therapist assistants nationwide. As the third largest Physical Therapy association in the world, the California Physical Therapy Association is the only voice for the physical therapy profession in the state of California.