Minneapolis , MN 55403 Location map
Minneapolis Convention Center
2016 CastExpo & 120th Metalcasting Congress
Sponsored solely by the American Foundry Society (AFS), CastExpo is the single largest trade show and exposition for metalcasting in the Americas. CastExpo offers metalcasters, suppliers, and casting buyers and designers the opportunity to connect and educate themselves on the latest and greatest metalcasting has to offer.
- Exposition—The technology, the castings, the oohs, the aahhs. The heart and soul of our industry is on display with more than 400 exhibitors over four days.
- Education—Every minute of every day is filled with presentations in the Metalcasting Congress technical sessions, in workshops and in the Metalcasting Theater on the exhibit floor, delivering to attendees cutting edge and practical shop-floor information on how to improve their operations. In addition, keynotes from world-renowned experts will be highlighted throughout the four day event.
- Cast in North America—A unique exhibit opportunity for metalcasters to showcase their capabilities to casting buyers and designers. To complement the exhibition, a series of Casting Design and Purchasing presentations are offered to improve the casting design and supply chain.
120th Metalcasting Congress
Connect with suppliers, metalcasters, casting buyers and casting designers in this major event.
The annual Metalcasting Congress show held every spring features the latest advancements in metalcasting technology and services. Congress is complemented with the Cast in North America Exhibition, where metalcasters showcase their capabilities to casting buyers. The event has something for everyone in the supply chain:
SUPPLIERS: Connect with technology and service providers who are on hand to showcase and exhibit new technologies.
METALCASTERS: Connect with your peers through presentations of case studies and research findings to help improve your efficiency, quality and profitability.
CASTING BUYERS AND DESIGNERS: Save your company time and money by learning new metalcasting design and sourcing tips at the Cast in North America Exhibition. Casting buyers will be able to strengthen their supply chain with face to face meetings with North America's leading casting sources.
Metalcasting Congress is held every year in the spring and consists of technical sessions, awards banquets, a table-top exhibition show and Cast in North America (an exhibit opportunity for metalcasters to showcase their capabilities to casting buyers). Every three years, Metalcasting Congress is held in conjunction with CastExpo and also features full equipment displays.
Attendees Count on CastExpo to Deliver:
More than 7,000 customers, peers, prospects, students, and others will be on hand to see YOU in person with full-scale displays from 400+ exhibitors.
Metalcasting Congress education delivers thought-provoking sessions on how to improve operations, efficiency and quality. It draws high level decision makers who benefit from educational lectures and practical discussions with YOU, the exhibitor.
Cast in North America
This unique exhibit opportunity is the capstone of the supply chain, providing metalcasters the opportunity to showcase their capabilities and services to buyers and design engineers. A series of casting design and purchasing educational sessions are held to complement the exhibit floor.
Why Exhibit at CastExpo?
• Give potential customers that chance to find you.
• Establish your company as a key player in the industry.
• Establish your personnel as subject matter experts.
• Meet with attendees who are coming for the primary purpose of making decisions on future investments!
The American Foundry Society is the leading U.S. based metalcasting society, assisting member companies (metalcasting facilities, diecasters and industry suppliers) and individuals to effectively manage their production operations, profitably market their products and services and equitably manage their employees. The American Foundry Society also promotes the interests of the metalcasting industry before the legislative and executive branches of the federal government. With the direction of its volunteer committee structure, the professional staff of the American Foundry Society provides support in the areas of technology, management and education to further the economic progress of the metalcasting industry.
CastExpo is held with the Metalcasting Congress every 3 years
There may be many networking opportunities at the 2016 CastExpo & 120th Metalcasting Congress. Find out more in the event details below.
AFS - American Foundry Society
1695 N. Penny Lane
Schaumburg, IL 60173
(847) 824-0181 x217
Casting Design Engineers
Shop Floor Workers
Raw Material Suppliers
Supply Chain Personnel
26% Sales & Marketing
16% Purchasing & Production Management
11% Quality & Technical
4% Casting User/Designer
AFS - American Foundry Society
Exhibitor Information +