The conference is designed for educators on the front lines - teachers, superintendents, counselors, district and state administrators, and especially principals - who have a huge impact on student success.
For cutting-edge information, nationwide networking, and inspiration to be your best. The Best Practices for Better Schools™ Conference & Exposition is your best practice for summer professional development. Join us at the nation's capitol for three days of engaging sessions and workshops designed to elevate your knowledge and skills.
• Principals and Assistant Principals: learn new ways to lead and inspire your entire school community.
• Teachers: explore new strategies, lesson planning ideas, and classroom management techniques.
• District and State Administrators: get the latest ideas and best practices to support staff development.
• Everyone: attend the Expo and explore the latest products, services, and technologies that are transforming schools today.
WHY EXHIBIT AT NAESP?
The NAESP Conference provides your company with an unbeatable opportunity to get one-on-one with the leaders in elementary and middle school education. Nearly 2,000 attendees - principals, superintendents, teachers, and decisionmakers from around the country - come to the NAESP conference to learn about the latest ideas and best practices, and to network with peers.
It’s where they come to make decisions about where they want to take their schools in the years to come - and what they’ll purchase to make their plans a reality. Don’t let it happen without your company being front and center!
What Do Principals Buy?
• Art Education & Supplies
• Assessment Tools/Support
• Audio/Visual Equipment
• Bullying Prevention Resources
• Classroom Materials & Resources
• Computer Hardware & Software
• Curriculum Resources/Materials
• Educational Travel/Tours
• Environment Conservation Resources
• Instructional Strategies Resources
• Multicultural Resources
• Music Education/Instruments
• Physical Education/Fitness
• Reading/Writing/Language Arts Materials
• Safe Schools/Violence Prevention Resources
• U.S. Government Programs/Services
• Youth Activities/Programs
The National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP), founded in 1921, is a professional organization serving elementary and middle school principals and other education leaders throughout the United States, Canada, and overseas.