New Orleans , LA 70130 Location map
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
2015 Travel Exchange - NTA Annual Convention & UMA Motorcoach Expo & FTA Conference- National Tour Association & United Motorcoach Association & Faith Travel Association
Travel Exchange combines the NTA Convention, the United Motorcoach Association EXPO and the Faith Travel Association Conference on one floor to offer packaged-travel professionals from around the world the best business-building event in the industry.
What you'll experience:
- the one-on-one appointments in the Supplier Exchange and Destination Pavilion
- a full schedule of networking opportunities and education sessions
- the UMA expo floor
- the FTA Pavilion
Tour operators, this show delivers:
- The newest travel product in every U.S. state, Canadian province and 30-plus attending countries.
- A trade show floor displaying the newest motorcoaches and equipment on the market.
- Education that delivers specific takeaways and how-tos you can put into practice as soon as you get home.
- Your NTA colleagues and UMA members to partner up with, share ideas and work out details face to face.
Tour suppliers and DMOs, these are the buyers you need to be in front of!
- NTA buyers serve every age of client and every market.
- As a group, NTA buyers did more than $8.8 billion in sales last year.
Come buy, sell, partner up, create, brainstorm, learn from each other, swap stories, share goals and build your business.
About the NTA:
NTA (National Tour Association) is the leading association for professionals serving travelers to, from and within North America. NTA members represent more travel product and have access to more business-to-business networking than in any other association in the industry. That includes product in every U.S. state, Canadian province and more than 40 countries.
About the UMA:
The United Motorcoach Association ("UMA") is North America's largest association of professional bus and motorcoach companies. Founded in 1971 as the United Bus Owners of America, UMA's membership now includes over 900 motorcoach companies. Another 250 motorcoach manufacturers, suppliers and related businesses are currently "Associate" members of UMA.
About the FTA:
Faith Travel Association is a worldwide community of faith-based travel professionals with a common goal: to provide experiences of a lifetime to travelers. It was launched by NTA Services, Inc. in January 2014 to serve as the preeminent business-building resource for travel professionals, sites and organizations worldwide which are focused on faith-based travel. The journey begins here.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2015 Travel Exchange - NTA Annual Convention & UMA Motorcoach Expo & FTA Conference- National Tour Association & United Motorcoach Association & Faith Travel Association? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
National Tour Association
101 Prosperous Place
Lexington, KY 40509
National Tour Association & United Motorcoach Association & Faith Travel Association
Exhibitor Information +