Held Thursday through Saturday, November 12-14, 2015 at the beautiful La Quinta Resort & Club - Waldorf Astoria in Palm Springs, this high-profile, information-rich conference was designed to energize and inspire executives and sales and recruiting teams alike.
The TechServe Alliance Conference & Tradeshow is an information-rich event addressing the unique needs of the IT and Engineering Staffing Industry. Unlike other more generally focused staffing conferences, the TechServe Alliance Conference & Tradeshow is the only event that provides owners and executives with strategies and solutions so they can maintain a competitive edge in the dynamic IT and engineering services industry. Members consistently rank this event as the top membership benefit offered by TechServe Alliance.
The 2015 conference includes:
- More than 20 breakout sessions within four tracks, delivering information on innovative IT & engineering staffing and solutions strategy development and industry best practices
- Interactive, one-day certification prep workshops & testing for account executives and recruiters earning their CPSAE or CPSR certification
- Inspiring keynote addresses
- IMPACT! Talks - powerful 1-hour session featuring four dynamic talks from industry innovators
- Top industry experts in multiple disciplines sharing their IT & engineering staffing and solutions insights
- Lively and informative panel discussions, featuring business owners and executives sharing their experiences and lessons learned
- Large Firm Forum — TechServe's conference-within-a-conference for larger IT & engineering staffing and solutions firms
- Numerous opportunities to network with IT & engineering staffing and solutions peers
Don’t miss this highly attended event: The annual conference is consistently rated as one of the top TechServe Alliance membership benefits by TechServe members and suppliers to the IT & engineering staffing and solutions industry.
Demonstrate your value. Build your brand.
Demonstrate your value as a premier provider for our members and build your brand among industry-leading companies.
The 2015 TechServe Alliance Conference & Tradeshow offers a number of sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities that guarantee exposure to owners/executives of IT & engineering staffing and solutions firms. Network, gain exposure and get noticed.
- Elevate Your Profile
Getting noticed at the 2015 TechServe Alliance Conference & Tradeshow is by design. The exhibit hall is strategically placed in a prime location with deliberately timed hours to encourage high traffic.
- Rev up Your Network
Multiple refreshment breaks and a reception in the exhibit hall provide key opportunities to network with industry decision makers.
- Fuel Your Exposure
TechServe Alliance will provide sponsors and exhibitors with:
- Attendee list for pre- and post-conference mailings
- Exposure to more than 250,000 hits per month with a website listing on techservealliance.org and techserveconference.org, linking directly to your company’s website
- Full description in the annual exhibit guide (reaching 1,500 readers)
- Company profile in onsite program containing content and speaker information from every session
- Connect With High-Level Decision Makers
Historically, 80% of attendees are executive level. Half of these are presidents, CEOs, owners, EVPs, COOs, CIOs and CFOs. In addition, close to 30% of attendees are SVPs, regional VPs, VPs and directors (operations, sales, marketing and information). The chance that you will connect with a high-level decision maker? Absolutely high.
About TechServe Alliance:
TechServe Alliance is a collaboration of IT & engineering staffing and solutions firms, clients, consultants and suppliers dedicated to advancing excellence and ethics within the IT & engineering staffing and solutions industry.
Connect With High-Level Decision Makers
Historically, 80% of attendees are executive level. Half of these are presidents, CEOs, owners, EVPs, COOs, CIOs and CFOs. In addition, close to 30% of attendees are SVPs, regional VPs, VPs and directors (operations, sales, marketing and information).
All conference sponsors receive the following recognition in addition to what is included with the item sponsored.
- Logo on signs for the sponsored event or session
- Opportunity to distribute pre-approved materials at the sponsored event
- Logo, 50-word listing and sponsor recognition in sponsor/exhibit section of the onsite program
- Logo, 50-word listing, hyperlink and sponsor recognition on the conference handouts Web site
available prior to, during and after the conference
- Opportunity to host a pre-approved topic/table at the roundtable lunch