You will access an audience of 600+ professionals representing a wide range of academic disciplines. The majority are university level educators of religious studies, theology, philosophy, sociology, psychology and anthropology. Administrators, clergy and practicing physicians also attend. The scholarship level is very high with an excellent potential for publishers to obtain manuscript proposals!
YOU will reach a receptive audience if you...
• Sell books, supplies and teaching aids
• Publish books, curricula, textbooks or magazines
• Produce or distribute films, tapes, records
• Develop conferences, workshops, retreats or continuing education
• Work in the field of inter-faith or inter-religious understanding
• Offer consulate services, volunteer training or other support systems for churches/synagogues
• Recruit students for schools and/or graduate admission programs in the field of religion
• Recruit applicants for faculty vacancies or other media
About The SSSR:
The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion stimulates, promotes, and communicates social scientific research about religious institutions and experiences. Founded in 1949, SSSR fosters interdisciplinary dialogue and collaboration among scholars from sociology, religious studies, psychology, political science, economics, international studies, gender studies, and many other fields. Its flagship publication, the Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, is the most cited resource in the field.