Newport Beach , CA 92660 Location map
Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa
2015 SSSR Annual Meeting - Society For The Scientific Study Of Religion
You will access an audience of 600+ professionals representing a wide range of academic disciplines. The majority are university level educators of religious studies, theology, philosophy, sociology, psychology and anthropology. Administrators, clergy and practicing physicians also attend. The scholarship level is very high with an excellent potential for publishers to obtain manuscript proposals!
YOU will reach a receptive audience if you...
• Sell books, supplies and teaching aids
• Publish books, curricula, textbooks or magazines
• Produce or distribute films, tapes, records
• Develop conferences, workshops, retreats or continuing education
• Work in the field of inter-faith or inter-religious understanding
• Offer consulate services, volunteer training or other support systems for churches/synagogues
• Recruit students for schools and/or graduate admission programs in the field of religion
• Recruit applicants for faculty vacancies or other media
About The SSSR:
The Society for the Scientific Study of Religion stimulates, promotes, and communicates social scientific research about religious institutions and experiences. Founded in 1949, SSSR fosters interdisciplinary dialogue and collaboration among scholars from sociology, religious studies, psychology, political science, economics, international studies, gender studies, and many other fields. Its flagship publication, the Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, is the most cited resource in the field.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2015 SSSR Annual Meeting - Society For The Scientific Study Of Religion? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
SSSR Membership Profile
Field of Study: 50% Sociology
20% Religious Studies 20% Other Social Sciences (American Studies, Economics, Political Science, Psychology)
10% Other Humanities (Area Studies, Communication)
Society for the Scientific Study of Religion (SSSR)
Exhibitor Information +