The 28th annual OR Manager Conference will take place October 7-9, 2015. Presented by OR Manager, the OR Manager Conference brings together OR managers, directors, business managers and other leaders of the surgical suite for three days to learn, share best practices, and connect with solution providers in person.
We know that your educational needs and challenges differ substantially from those of your staff, which is why we have been perfecting what’s needed to deliver a sophisticated conference that provides a higher-level learning environment for you as a leader. When it comes to the right education, one size doesn’t fit all. This philosophy is what has made the OR Manager Conference the #1 executive-level conference on managing today’s OR suite.
Register now for the premier conference that managers choose to go to.
OR Manager Conference Exhibits
On the Exhibit Floor, you'll interact with vendors from companies showcasing equipment, supplies and other solutions to help your operating room run more efficiently, effectively and safely. You can get hands on with these solutions and ask questions from the vendors before investing your money.
CEs Presented by Exhibitors
During the Exhibit hours, you will have the opportunity to participate in CE programs presented by exhibitors and earn contact hours.
OR Manager Conference is a 3-day annual conference and exhibition connecting you with more than 1,400 qualified perioperative decision makers who need the latest leadership solutions, technology, and equipment to ensure their operating rooms run effectively and efficiently.
Top 5 Reasons to Exhibit in 2015:
1. Be a part of the community’s premier event. Built on 27 years of success, perioperative leaders choose to go to OR Manager Conference for unparalleled education and to network with their peers, not their staff.
2. Reach an audience with buying power. 94% of attendees have final decision making authority, recommend new products, or are members of the purchasing/evaluation committee.
3. Demonstrate new products and services, increasing brand awareness within the community.
4. Grow product sales by generating qualified leads and new customers. 80% of attendees in 2014 plan to purchase a product they saw in the Exhibit Hall.
5. Go head-to-head with your competition. More than 130 leading healthcare companies will be at OR Manager Conference. Will you?
About Access Intelligence, LLC:
ACCESS INTELLIGENCE is a leading worldwide information and marketing company that provides unparalleled business intelligence and integrated marketing solutions in nearly a dozen global market sectors. With a customer-centric culture dedicated to editorial excellence and marketing integrity, Access Intelligence serves business professionals worldwide with a portfolio of products, including magazines, newsletters, conferences, data products, and e-media solutions. We deliver insight and intelligence when, how, and where our customers want it in major market areas.