* Keynote Presentation
* Quality Exhibitor Showcase to Enhance Marketplace Opportunities
* Honoring Long Term Care Champions at the Awards Ceremony
* Fun Night Dinner
Benefits of Exhibiting with OHCA
* The OHCA Annual Convention & Trade show is our largest event of the year with around 1,200 registrants in attendance
* Make contacts at every level of operations in a variety of long term care communities (Assisted Living, Residential Care, Nursing, Senior Retirement, and In Home Care)
* Exclusive Trade Show hours
* Recognition in the OHCA Event Program
* A sales representative would have to travel for weeks throughout the state of Oregon to receive the same exposure they get at the OHCA Annual Convention & Trade Show.
* At the trade show, attendees will have a chance to see things up close, discuss advantages with a representative and even sample many of the products.
* Online trade show listing at the OHCA Annual Convention specific website which are viewed by prospective and registered attendees (the earlier you register, the more alue you receive)
* Receive exclusive pre-event (sent about 2 weeks prior) and post-event (sent about 2 weeks after event conclusion) attendee lists which you can use to further your marketing efforts.
* Opportunity to attend the Fun Night event and the Awards Ceremony Luncheon. (Please note that Fun Night tickets and Award Lunch tickets are not included in your booth price & must be purchased separately).
OHCA provides many services and resources to members, some of which include:
Technical Assistance - OHCA has one attorney on staff to help answer questions on regulations and provide ongoing resources/information on hot topic issues. OHCA also provides a wealth of information through regular communications and publications to help keep members informed on the latest hot topic issues affecting the profession
Advocacy - OHCA has lobbyists on staff who work with legislators and political leaders on behalf of senior care issues in Oregon
Professional Development - OHCA is committed to professional development and promises the most beneficial, timely and topical education available in Oregon. All education has been approved for Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Networking - OHCA plans events and meetings to allow members to learn and share ideas with their peers