Boston , MA 02115 Location map
Hynes Convention Center
2015 MRS Fall Meeting - Materials Research Society
The 2015 MRS Fall Meeting and Exhibit will be held in Boston, Massachusetts. All technical sessions and non-technical events will be held at the Hynes Convention Center and adjacent Sheraton Boston Hotel.
The decision to exhibit is a big one. Staying ahead of your competition and making the right connections are vital to your success in 2015. Join MRS in Boston and utilize the reach, influence and buying power of MRS attendees to get the most out of your marketing dollars.
Held in conjunction with the MRS Fall Meeting, the 2015 MRS Fall Exhibit provides a unique opportunity to present innovative products and services to over 6,000 attendees from all sectors of the global materials science and engineering communities.
Benefits of Exhibiting with MRS
- ACCESS to senior research/management professionals who are top decision makers in the materials research community
- MEET new prospects and generate leads
- PROMOTE your organization’s image and maximize its market exposure
- DISCUSS your customers’ needs face-to-face and demonstrate solutions
- LAUNCH new products and services
- DEVELOP your database to strengthen your overall sales and marketing programs
- NETWORK and build relationships with decision makers and influencers
- INTRODUCE your company to MRS members
- UPSELL existing clients
The Materials Research Society (MRS) is an organization of materials researchers from academia, industry and government that promotes communication for the advancement of interdisciplinary materials research to improve the quality of life.
Additional Venue: Sheraton Boston Hotel http://www.sheratonbostonhotel.com/
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 2015 MRS Fall Meeting - Materials Research Society.
Materials Research Society
506 Keystone Drive
Warrendale, PA 15086-7537
Materials Research Society (MRS)
Exhibitor Information +