The International Rubber & Advanced Materials In Healthcare Expo retains tradition with the rubber and polymer industries while also attracting the bio and advanced materials industries. The International Rubber Expo, a highly respected event for the past 35 years, builds upon this success expanding to include advanced materials, such as biopolymers in the healthcare industry and more. 4,267 attendees experienced this expo in 2013 and we look forward to hosting even more in 2015.
Why Become an Exhibitor?
At the Rubber Division's International Rubber & Advanced Materials In Healthcare Expo, we offer a variety of booth sizes, one of which is sure to fit your company's needs. Become an exhibitor and give your company the opportunity to:
- Introduce new products, programs, technology and product lines
- Network with industry decision makers, current clients and potential clients
- Support sales efforts with direct, personal on-the-floor contact
- Obtain a multitude of qualified contacts in just days
- Reach an international audience - individuals from over 30 countries in attendance
- Reinforce your corporate image with current and potential buyers
- Meet your competition head-on
- Create a lasting impression, stand out from the rest and support your efforts by purchasing an exclusive sponsorship opportunity
This is an ideal expo for companies involved with: Medical Device Development, Advanced Materials In Healthcare, Machinery and Equipment, Chemical Suppliers, Rubber Processing, Natural and Synthetic Rubber, Raw Materials Suppliers, Testing and Research, Mold Release Agents, Molding, Extrusion and Parts Production, Custom Services, Compounding and Mixing Services, Manufacturing or Distribution, Recycling, TPEs
About the Rubber Division:
Enhancing science, technology and business across the evolving elastomeric community.
To expand the elastomeric profession and individual development through educational, technical and interactive activities.