The Annual Compliance Institute is HCCA’s largest event. Over the course of four days, you have the opportunity to attend a variety of sessions covering topics such as healthcare reform, hospital physician alignment, compliance effectiveness, and HIPAA privacy/data breach. The 2015 Compliance Institute will offer 10 tracks this year with the newest one covering Internal Audit. Join us for the most comprehensive conference for today's health care compliance professional.
Join us for the single most comprehensive compliance conference designed specifically to meet the needs of today's health care compliance professional.
Where Connections Are Made
HCCA's Compliance Institute provides vendors with high visibility and name recognition to compliance professionals across the country. Exhibition opportunities offer the unique ability to target this market in related, content-focused settings.
The HCCA Exhibit Hall is designed strategically to draw in your target audience and keep them there. An opening reception, continental breakfasts, refreshment breaks, networking reception will take place in the exhibit hall.
Reach nearly 2,500 healthcare compliance professionals
As the largest healthcare compliance conference in the US, attracting nearly 2,500 industry leaders, decision makers and influencers from around the country, the HCCA Compliance Institute offers a unique chance to promote your product or services to a highly targeted and qualified audience. In addition to more than 140 unique educational sessions, attendees gather in the Compliance Institute Exhibit Hall to discover the latest solutions from leading providers of healthcare software, services, and more.
Take advantage of Compliance Institute exhibiting, sponsoring and/or advertising opportunities, and:
• Heighten your credibility through close association with the largest organization of its kind
• Develop relationships with new prospects and strengthen ties with existing clients
• Gain high visibility and name recognition with healthcare compliance professionals across the country. Breakfasts, all breaks, and two receptions are all held inside the Exhibit Hall.
HCCA members and Institute attendees are interested in:
• Auditing services
• Billing, coding, and reimbursement services
• Compliance issues/education
• Consulting and legal services
• Regulatory information and news
• Instruction aides
• Internet provider services
• Professional liability insurance services
• Training techniques and/or training services
• Recruitment and executive search services
The Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) is a 501(c)6 member-based association for compliance professionals in the healthcare provider field. HCCA was established in 1996 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. We provide training, certification, networking, and other resources to over 10,000 members. Our members include compliance officers and staff from a wide range of organizations, including hospitals, research facilities, clinics, and technology service providers. It also includes providers to the compliance community.