Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The HARDI Annual Conference is open only to current members of the association.
HARDI distributors need to ensure they are ready to capitalize on this growth. Your people, operations, logistics, sales, marketing and political/regulatory environment will be effected by this forecasted growth. Members attending Shift can expect to gain the following:
• Economic outlook providing distributor-specific strategies and insightful suggestions
• Technology improvements to create competitive advantage
• Innovation strategies from leading companies in technology support
• Supply chain management objectives that correspond to our projected growth
• Developing leaders and customer service initiatives
• Strategies to develop a successful workplace culture and build employee satisfaction
• Education from industry experts with new opportunities for closer interaction with subject matter experts and other members
• Member engagement through creative marketing, technology and production value
• Extensive research and testimony
In this day and age, technology has allowed a business relationship to be consummated without the buyer ever meeting or even speaking directly with the seller. When a distributor works with a supplier in that way the loyalty and customer service is not backed up by the proverbial "handshake", the personal trust that comes from working with the customer face-to-face to establish that essential business relationship. The goal of HARDI’s Conference Booth Program is to provide an opportunity for distributors and their current suppliers as well as an opportunity for suppliers to meet potential customers face-to-face and create a relationship that goes beyond the bottom line.
HARDI Solutions Center
The Solutions Center not only provides a way to supply the distributor with answers to business needs but also provides that all important “human” contact that keeps distributors loyal to their vendors and vendors willing to go the extra mile for their distributor customer. It is an opportunity for Service Vendors, Energy Efficiency and Affiliate Partners and Purchasing/Marketing Groups to capture the attention of the distributors and demonstrate new techniques, technologies and more efficient ways for customers to manage and grow their businesses.
HARDI (Heating, Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Distributors International) is the single voice of wholesale distribution within the HVACR industry.
HARDI members market, distribute, and support heating, air-conditioning, and refrigeration equipment, parts and supplies. HARDI Distributor members serve installation and service/replacement contractors in residential and commercial markets, as well as commercial/industrial and institutional maintenance staffs. HARDI proudly represents more than 475 distributor members representing nearly 4,100 branch locations, and close to 500 suppliers, manufacturer representatives and service vendors.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 2015 HARDI Annual Conference - Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Distributors International.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/05/2015 - 12/08/2015|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Distribution, HVAC, Manufacturing|
|Audience:||HARDI Association Members Only: Suppliers and Distributors in Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration|
|Venue:||JW Marriott Orlando|
|Venue Phone:||(407) 206-2300|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||JW Marriott Orlando|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://jw-marriott.grandelakes.com/|
|Sponsorship Details:||All supplier, service vendor, and manufacturer representative members are invited to be a sponsor at the largest industry events for HVACR distributors.
1. Raise your company's profile & generate new business opportunities
2. Inclusion in pre-conference materials including e-marketing, direct mailings, and conference-specific website
3. Cost-effective means of advertising your company to your target audience
4. Promote new product and/or services
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Conference Booth Fee (Premier)||Included as a membership benefit||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Conference Booth Fee (Contributing Membership)||$432.50||Water:||n/a|
|Conference Booth Fee (Standard Membership)||$865 / Prices are subject to change.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.