Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The Design-Build in Transportation Conference is the world’s only event dedicated to enhancing the use and delivery of design-build in the transportation sector. Nearly 900 key players and decision-makers from industry will take part in the conference educational programs and networking events -- all geared towards teaching them how to save time, save money, and increase the quality of our nation’s construction projects.
You cannot afford to miss the opportunity to come to San Antonio next March 9-11, and network with all the major players and design-build teams who will be in attendance. Consider supporting the event as a sponsor or as an exhibitor; all packages will include one full conference registration and two networking badges.
Reach Public and Private Owners and the entire Design-Build Team:
- Chief Engineers, Purchasing, Contracts, and other key officials from State DOTs, and the Federal Highway Administration, plus from Bridge, Toll, Rapid Transit, Rail, Port, and Airport Authorities
- A high percentage of owner attendees from all segments of the transportation industry, including representation from over 80% of the state Departments of Transportation.
Integrated Project Team Leaders:
- All the major players who deliver major civil infrastructure projects
- Senior Level Executives – Consulting and Environmental, Civil, Bridge, Transportation, Safety, Quality, and Cost Engineers, Designers, Airport and Port Officials, Planners,Contractors, Specialists, and Solution Providers
- 800 attendees expected
- All Exhibit Space and Sponsorships include Full Conference Registration (value approximately $1,000), Platinum & Gold Sponsorships include booth space!
Outstanding Networking: Over six hours of Exhibit “mix and mingle” time, including:
- Two Receptions with Wine, Beer, and Hors d ’Oeuvres
- Expo Luncheon
- Exhibit and Conference sessions do not overlap so you can attend all events – Plus, full conference registration is included in all packages
Meet and Network with several hundred professionals seeking solutions and project team experts in areas such as:
About Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA):
The Design-Build Institute of American (DBIA), the center of expertise for integrated project delivery, was founded in 1993 in response to the emergence of design-build and integrated project delivery as a significant force in the design and construction industry. From its headquarters in Washington, DC and network of regions throughout the U.S., the Institute provides a forum for all participants in the design-build process, owners and practitioners alike. DBIA advocates best practices, creates and disseminates educational information, and advises and supports facility owners and users.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 2015 Design-Build In Transportation - Design-Build Institute Of America (DBIA).
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/09/2015 - 03/11/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Building & Construction|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Building & Construction, Business, Design Services, Engineering, Manufacturing, Transportation|
|Audience:||Meet the Team at the Design-Build in Transportation Conference
â€¢ Chief Engineers, Purchasing, Contracts, and other key officials from State DOTs, and the Federal Highway Administration
â€¢ Senior Level Executives representing all modes of
â€¢ Suppliers of major and job specific products
â€¢ Critical specialty contractors who support major infrastructure projects
Meet hundreds of professionals seeking solutions and project team experts in sectors such as:
|Venue:||Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(210) 207-8500|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Grand Hyatt San Antonio|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://grandsanantonio.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||100+ (Previous Year)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Design-Build Institute Of America (DBIA)|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$2,650 DBIA Member; $3,000 Non-Member||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 20'||$4,500 DBIA Member; $4,850 Non-Member||Water:||n/a|
|20' x 20'||$7,900 DBIA Member; $8,250 Non-Member||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.