Orlando , FL 32819 Location map
Orange County Convention Center
2015 ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition - American Society Of Hematology
As the premier hematology event in malignant and non-malignant hematology, this meeting will provide attendees with an invaluable educational experience and the opportunity to:
- Examine the latest clinical advances on topics covering malignant and non-malignant hematology.
- Explore the year's most significant scientific discoveries and relevant key updates in key areas of the field.
- Build new partnerships and connect old friends through the meeting attendee network.
- Stay current on industry trends and learn about the latest products and services used in research and patient care.
About the Expo:
- Product Theaters where exhibitors share research findings on products and provide product details
- Free lunch on Sunday and Monday for attendees and exhibitors
- The latest technology and research as well as a wide range of new products and services on display
- Medical Supplies
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Practice Management
Exhibiting at the ASH annual meeting puts your organization in front of more than 20,000 hematologists and other health-care professionals from all 50 states and nearly 100 countries outside the United States.
Join nearly 300 pharmaceutical companies, medical suppliers, clinical diagnostic and research-based companies, publishers, and nonprofit organizations by exhibiting at the 55th ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition this December!
Exhibiting will enable you to:
-Reach influential physicians outside of their busy practices,
-Gain visibility for your company in a competitive marketplace,
-Develop lasting customer relationships and strengthen existing ones,
-Introduce new products and services and give product demonstrations to a highly targeted audience,
-Generate new sales leads.
The American Society of Hematology (ASH) is the world’s largest professional society concerned with the causes and treatments of blood disorders. The mission of the Society is to further the understanding, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disorders affecting the blood, bone marrow, and the immunologic, hemostatic and vascular systems, by promoting research, clinical care, education, training, and advocacy in hematology.
Don't wait to register for the 2015 ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition - American Society Of Hematology. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Tammy Huber, CMP
2021 L Street NW, Suite 900
Washington, DC 20036
Primary Subspecialty Area:
INTERNAL MEDICINE 54%
Transfusion Medicine 1%
RESEARCH SCIENTIST 31%
Biochemistry/Molecular Biology 9%
Cell Biology 6%
Laboratory Medicine 25%
Transfusion Medicine 13%
(attendees identified up to four categories)
Direct or Lab-Based Patient Care 57%
American Society Of Hematology (ASH)
Exhibitor Information +