Seattle , WA 98101-2350 Location map
Washington State Convention Center
2015 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition - American Society For Engineering Education
The ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition is the only conference dedicated to all disciplines of engineering education. It is committed to fostering the exchange of ideas, enhancing teaching methods and curriculum, and providing prime networking opportunities for engineering and technology education stakeholders such as deans, faculty members and industry and government representatives.
The ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition hosts over 400 technical sessions, with peer-reviewed papers spanning all disciplines of engineering education. Attendees include deans, faculty and researchers, students, retirees, industry representatives, K-12 teachers and more. Distinguished lectures are held, and there are two Main Plenaries, one that features the Conference Best Papers. There are also a variety of division award receptions and banquets.
Exhibiting at the ASEE annual conference provides your organization with cost-effective, value-added opportunities to:
• PROMOTE YOUR BRAND - Create brand awareness and build brand loyalty among a targeted audience of engineering educators and administrators, including over 200 Deans.
• DRIVE SALES REVENUE - Gather new leads, build relationships with prospects and cultivate current customers at the largest multidisciplinary gathering of engineering educators in the U.S.
• AUGMENT YOUR RECRUITING EFFORTS - Cultivating relationships with ASEE members is a great way to build a competitive advantage when you’re recruiting their best and brightest students.
• DISPLAY CORPORATE LEADERSHIP - Highlight your commitment to promoting innovation and excellence in engineering and engineering technology education.
Utilize the ASEE annual conference & exposition’s one stop shop access to ASEE members to:
• Influence over 3,800 attendees from ASEE member institutions, representing over 500,000 engineering undergraduate and graduate students.
• Take advantage of multiple B to B networking and prospecting opportunities.
• Leverage exposure in event print and online promotional materials (Prism magazine, annual conference program and web site, Focus on Innovation, Expo Guide, etc.) to maximize your ROI.
• Plug into pre-event marketing support to better leverage your exhibit hall presence.
Founded in 1893, the American Society for Engineering Education is a nonprofit organization of individuals and institutions committed to furthering education in engineering and engineering technology.
In pursuit of academic excellence, ASEE develops policies and programs that enhance professional opportunities for engineering faculty members, and promotes activities that support increased student enrollments in engineering and engineering technology colleges and universities. Strong communication and collaboration with national and international organizations further advances ASEE's mission.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 2015 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition - American Society For Engineering Education.
ASEE - American Society for Engineering Education
1818 N Street N.W.
Washington, DC 20036-2479
Past Attendee Statistics::
Attendees by Job Function:
- 54% Teaching
- 20% Administrative
- 11% Research
- 2% Industry
- 6% Student
- 7% Other
Attendees by Academic Status/ Title:
- 8% Student
- 8% Instructor
- 29% Professor
- 26% Associate Professor
- 5% Assistant/Associate Dean
- 6% Dean
- 18% Other
Attendees Expressing Interest in These Products/Services:
- 32% Textbooks
- 26% Software & Hardware
- 22% Laboratory & Research Equipment
- 19% IT Services
- 6% Other
Sponsorship of the ASEE annual conference provides your company with a cost-effective, value-added opportunity to:
Create brand awareness and increase brand loyalty among a targeted audience of engineering educators
Introduce a new product/service offer to a captive group of decision makers
Drive sales by reinforcing your brand messaging and effectively leveraging your exhibit space
Differentiate yourself from your competition and benefit from the shared imagery of an ASEE sponsorship - highlighting your commitment to furthering excellence in engineering and engineering technology education http://www.seatradecruiseglobal.com/sponsorship-opportunities
Exhibitor Information +