Boston , MA 02115 Location map
Hynes Convention Center
2015 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition - American Dental Education Association
In addition to plenary speakers, workshops, and seminars, there will be the opportunity for all attendees to engage in interactive learning situations that demonstrate the science of learning.
Don’t miss this prime opportunity to showcase your products and services for those administrators and faculty who play an integral role in their institution’s purchasing process.
• Connect with key decision makers in dental education, including deans and faculty from U.S. and Canadian allied, advanced, and predoctoral dental education programs.
• Present your products and services for thousands of current and prospective clients.
• Interact face-to-face with your target audience to begin lasting relationships, and strengthen existing ones. Plus, take advantage of exciting activities during exhibit hall hours, including the Connect & Collaborate Lounge, ADEA Poster and TechExpo presentations, the exhibit hall raffle and prize drawings - all sure to increase traffic and attendance at your booth.
As the sole national organization representing academic dentistry, the American Dental Education Association (ADEA) is the voice of dental education.
ADEA members are more than 19,000 students, faculty, staff, and administrators from all of the U.S. and Canadian dental schools, many allied and advanced dental education programs, and numerous corporations working in oral health education.
Don't wait to register for the 2015 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition - American Dental Education Association. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
ADEA - American Dental Education Association
1400 K Street, NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
Past Attendees by Post:
- 56% faculty
- 27% administrators
- 5% students
- 36% have attended two to five previous ADEA Annual Sessions
- 48% with a predoctoral program in a dental school
- 14% with a dental school-based postdoctoral program
- 11% with an allied dental education program based in a dental school
- 8% with an allied dental education program at a community or technical college.
Exhibitor Information +