Washington , DC 20001 Location map
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
2015 AAN Annual Meeting - American Academy Of Neurology
About the AAN Annual Meeting
The AAN Annual Meeting is the world's most important annual event for neurologists and neuroscience professionals.
More than 12,000 of your colleagues from across the globe will converge on Washington, DC to witness cutting-edge scientific presentations and comprehensive educational programs.
Showcase your product at the largest gathering of neurologists—and a not-to-be-missed opportunity for your organization.
Why Exhibit at the AAN Annual Meeting?
• The largest international meeting of neurologists and neuroscience professionals
• Expected professional attendance of over 12,000
• One of the world’s leaders in providing neurology related CME programming for Maintenance of Certification
• Many marketing and sponsorship opportunities to create and build brand awareness
• Build relationships, sell, and generate leads from thousands of attendees in just four days
• Network with colleagues
• Support the field of neurology
About the AAN:
The American Academy of Neurology (AAN), established in 1948, is an international professional association of more than 25,000 neurologists and neuroscience professionals dedicated to promoting the highest quality patient-centered neurologic care.
Don't wait to register for the 2015 AAN Annual Meeting - American Academy Of Neurology. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Franziska Schwarz, CEM
AAN - American Academy of Neurology
201 Chicago Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55415
(612) 928-8208 x6015
Adult Neurologist 59.4%
Student or Resident 28.4%
Child Neurologist 3.6%
Nurse/Nurse Practitioner 0.5%
Rehabilitation Physician 0.4%
Medical Internist 0.1%
US Neurologists: Practice Focus:
Behavioral Neurology 15.6%
Cerebrovascular Disease 35.7%
Chronic Pain 17.1%
CNS Infectious Diseases 0.1%
Critical Care 13.4%
General Neurology 66.3%
Interventional Neurology 4.9%
Movement Disorders 32.3%
Sleep Disorders 14.0%
Spine Disorders 9.5%
Worker's Compensation 9.4%
Exhibitor Information +