Atlantic City , NJ 08401 Location map
Atlantic City Convention Center
2014 Tri-State Camp Conference
Welcome to the Tri-State CAMP Conference: the largest gathering of camp professionals in the world! Our community of over 3500 will come together to learn at over 150 educational sessions, find new products and services at our 300 booth exhibit hall, and best of all, spend time with like minded people who are dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of children.
Evening & Dinners Events
Network. Network. And network some more. With the world’s best camps, exhibitors and speakers in town, you can’t just go back to the hotel!
Whether you are looking for new program ideas, a great staff member or a better way to do business, the Tri-State CAMP Conference Exhibit Hall is a great place to find ways to make your camp run better this coming summer. The Exhibit Hall has over 300 booths with every camp product and service you can imagine and lots that you may never have even considered, Our online Exhibit Hall, the Camp Shopping Network, lets you explore the hall in advance and get price quotes from multiple vendors in one easy message.
Make sure that you give yourself plenty of time to explore the Exhibit Hall. It is an important part of the Tri-State Educational Experience.
The Tri State Camp Conference is the largest and best face-to-face marketing opportunity for companies and products hoping to make connections with summer camps. The Tri-State CAMP Conference is the largest gathering of camp professionals in the world and hosts the largest exhibit hall for the summer camp industry. Camps will be ready, willing, and able to connect with the solutions, products and services you provide. 250 of our 305 booths in the exhibit hall were sold before last year's conference even ended so act now to secure your booth!
Your exhibition takes you "beyond the booth." Your presence extends over the long haul - not just over three days in Atlantic City. The CAMP conference is the place to make long lasting business relationships with the top decision-makers in the camp industry. A booth at the Tri-State CAMP Conference will give your business the opportunity to:
• Showcase products and services in the interactive zone
• Make industry connections
• Secure qualified leads
When you exhibit, you get more than floor space. Consider these special value-added incentives:
• Pre-registered mailing list - You'll have access to the names and addresses of pre-registered companies for a one-time pre-show mailing.
• Traffic building events on the exhibit floor - To encourage maximum exhibit floor traffic during all three days that the floor is open.
• Attendance at all sessions - You're invited to attend all Keynote Sessions, Educational Sessions and Evening events which are ideal opportunities to meet potential buyers.
• Company listing on the Camp Shopping Network website - Conference registrants and prospective attendees can search the exhibitor listings by company and product category.
The Conference’s buying audience, based on last year’s attendance, includes more than 3,500 attendees representing over 600 camps of every type, including day, resident, travel, private, and non for profit.
The American Camp Association (formerly known as the American Camping Association) is a community of camp professionals who, for 100 years, have joined together to share our knowledge and experience and to ensure the quality of camp programs. Because of our diverse 9,000 plus membership and our exceptional programs, children and adults have the opportunity to learn powerful lessons in community, character-building, skill development, and healthy living - lessons that can be learned nowhere else.
If the 2014 Tri-State Camp Conference is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
ACA - American Camp Association, New York & New Jersey
New York, NY 10018
(212) 391-5208 x1014
- Park and Recreation Directors
- Facility Owners/Directors of Seasonal Camp Staff
- Corporate Retreats/Picnic Groves/Conference Centers
- Youth Development Specialists
- After-School Educators
- Year-Round Camp Staff
- Seasonal Camp Staff
ACA, New York & New Jersey
Exhibitor Information +