Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The Minnesota Dental Association's Star of the North Meeting is the premier state dental meeting of the Upper Midwest. With over 80 continuing education seminars and an exhibit floor featuring over 270 innovative companies, the Star of the North Meeting provides current clinical and practice management information to the dental community.
The Star of the North Meeting brings you the best clinicians and dental companies in the industry, providing the latest in cutting edge techniques and information. Choose from over 80 continuing education sessions presented by over 35 nationally recognized speakers - all conveniently close to home.
* We find prominent leaders in the dental industry and bring them to YOU! Don't miss the opportunity to learn from the best and get the most out of your CE dollars!
* We're providing over 20 workshops to give you valuable one-on-one time with clinicians and experience hands-on learning.
* Attendees can earn up to 6 CE credits per day, plus Minnesota licensees earn 3 elective credits just for attending the meeting!
Close to Home
* Talk face-to-face with over 275 knowledgeable exhibitors and test out the latest products for your practice in person rather than through a picture on a computer screen.
* Network with over 9,000 dental professionals who attend each year. Take advantage of the opportunity to learn outside the classroom by sharing ideas and experiences with your peers.
* Plan some fun with your team and order tickets for one of our special events. Catch up with old friends by attending your class reunion or one of the many social events sponsored by affiliated organizations.
Maximize your company's exposure in the dental market at the 2014 Star of the North Meeting! Join over 9,000 dental professionals when they all come together this spring. With over 2,000 dentists and their staffs and over 270 leading-edge companies like yours, there is no better time for you to network with the dental community across the Minnesota and the Upper Midwest. Star of the North can help you...
- Establish a marketing identity for your company
- Develop new contacts and potential customers
- Enhance your relationship with current customers and establish preferences for your company
- Solidify your presence in the Minnesota dental market
- Monitor the pulse of the dental marketplace
- Increase your bottom line!
About The Minnesota Dental Association
The Minnesota Dental Association is a statewide professional membership organization representing Minnesota-licensed dentists and dental students. Any dentist with a license to practice in Minnesota and any student enrolled in the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry is eligible for membership. With a statewide membership of over 3,000 dentists, the MDA represents 78% of all licensed dentists in Minnesota.
There may be many networking opportunities at the 2014 Star Of The North Meeting - Minnesota Dental Association. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/24/2014 - 04/26/2014|
|Other Industries:||Associations, Dental, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||Dentists, Dental Residents, Dental Students, Dental Therapists, Dental Assistants, Dental Hygienists, Dental Office Staff, Lab Technicians, Guests of Dentists|
|Notes:||Past Attendee Statistics:
- 94% of dentists who attended visited the exhibit floor
- 48% of dentists spent more than 3 hours on the exhibit floor
- 79% of dentists made a purchase on the exhibit floor or were planning to make a purchase after the show
- 96% of dentists feel the Exhibit Hall Premiere Night is valuable - the other 4% were neutral
- 94% of attendees said they planned on attending the Star of the North Meeting next year
|Venue:||St. Paul RiverCentre|
|Venue Phone:||(651) 265-4800|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||270+ (Previous Year)|
|Show Owner:||Minnesota Dental Association|
|Sponsorship Details:||Want to stand out from your competitors? Sponsorship is a popular way to receive maximum visibility and recognition. Each individual sponsorship carries extra benefits in addition to the rewards for becoming a Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Diamond sponsor.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Zone 1 (Green)||$1,800||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Zone 2 (Blue)||$1,600||Water:||n/a|
|Zone 3 (Red)||$1,400||Generator:||n/a|
|Non-profit (Purple)||$335 / Prices are subject to change.||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2013 Exhibitor List: