Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The 2014 South Texas Oilfield Expo will take place July 9-10th, 2014 at The Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas. The show will draw thousands of oil and gas professionals from the Eagle Ford Shale and beyond to meet, network and make deals over the two day trade show.
The 2014 South Texas Oilfield Expo is an industry-exclusive oil and gas trade show where exhibitors will display the latest technology, equipment and services that will help oilfield professionals from every sector of the industry operate more efficiently and cost-effectively.
By not opening the show to the public, we provide value to our participants. Since attendees are required to be currently employed in the oil and gas industry, exhibitors can count on relevant prospects. In addition to our unique attendance criteria, we keep those qualified buyers coming back to our shows by only allowing exhibitors with products relevant to attendees’ interests to participate.
Improvements in place for the 2014 show include:
• NEW VENUE: By moving the show to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, all exhibitor booths are on one floor, improving traffic flow for exhibitors and ensuring that attendees don’t miss out on the opportunity to view each one of the over 1,000 booths present.
• NEW CITY: In the heart of the Eagle Ford Shale Play, San Antonio is a convenient trip for the buyers operating in the field and the city can easily accommodate the tens of thousands of oilfield professionals who will visit from all over the world.
• NEW DATES: The show takes place July 9-10, 2014, which means The South Texas Oilfield Expo dates do not coincide with competing shows. With indoor heavy equipment space and a convenient slot on the oil and gas trade show calendar, all participants of the 2014 South Texas Oilfield Expo can look forward to a successful show.
It all works together to create a professional environment conducive to networking, business development and deal-making; that’s the only way trade show participants will be able to maximize their ROI and gain success from participating in trade shows.
We Deliver Oilfield Professionals to Your Booth. Guaranteed.
The South Texas Oilfield Expo provides an industry-exclusive, business-oriented environment where oil and gas professionals from across the region can meet and do business. We take your investment seriously; our public attendance policy ensures all attendees are industry-based, relevant prospects. This protects the investments of our participants and ensures the quality of the event.
The South Texas Oilfield Expo isn't a conference or public event. It is a buyer's marketplace that helps oilfield professionals generate sales leads, create long-lasting, successful business relationships and make their best deals.
Why Exhibitors Are Buying A Booth at the South Texas Oilfield Expo:
• Develop sales leads
• Demonstrate new products
• Target pre-qualified buyers
• Study their competition
• Identify market direction
• Meet buyers face to face
• Obtain product/service feedback
• Promote product trends
• Conduct market research
• Educate dealers
• Take advantage of "action-oriented" media
• Generate positive and build favorable public perception
• Answer customer concerns or complaints
About Texas Classic Productions, LLC:
Texas Classic Productions, LLC is a professional trade show development and management company that specializes in producing oil and gas industry trade shows. Our oil and gas industry trade shows are not open to the public. They are open exclusively to oil and gas professionals. That focus on attracting thousands of relevant prospects has made our expos some of the largest in the country. They’re known for their no-nonsense focus on networking, business development and sales.
If the 2014 South Texas Oilfield Expo is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/09/2014 - 07/10/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||07/09/2014 - 07/10/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Wed. 9am - 6pm; Thur. 9am - 1pm|
|First Move-In Date:||07/08/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Audience:||Industry-Based Oil and Gas Professionals|
|Venue:||Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(210) 207-8500|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||541 Estimated|
|Event Square Footage:||243,481|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Texas Classic Productions, LLC|
|Show Manager:||Texas Classic Productions, LLC|
|Sponsorship Details:||There are a variety of sponsorship opportunities for companies and organizations wanting to promote themselves through the South Texas Oilfield Expo, with choices for every need and budget.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$15.00 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.