Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Overview & Attendees:
The SNMMI Annual Meeting has been recognized by thousands of professional attendees as the premier educational and networking event in molecular imaging and nuclear medicine. The 2014 Annual Meeting will continue to build on past successes offering: the latest educational content; virtual learning opportunities both during the meeting and post-conference; networking events; and an exhibit hall packed with the latest technology.
If your products and services provide solutions for today’s nuclear medicine or molecular imaging professionals, then exhibiting during SNMMI is a MUST! The SNMMI Annual Meeting is the world’s largest event focused exclusively on meeting the educational and networking needs of the nuclear medicine and molecular imaging community. Over 4,000 professional attendees are expected in St. Louis.
The Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI), headquartered in Reston, Va., is a nonprofit scientific and professional organization that promotes the science, technology and practical application of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging. SNMMI strives to be a leader in unifying, advancing and optimizing molecular imaging, with an ultimate goal of improving human health. With 19,000 members worldwide, SNMMI represents nuclear and molecular imaging professionals, all of whom are committed to the advancement of the field.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 2014 SNMMI Annual Meeting - Society Of Nuclear Medicine And Molecular Imaging.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/07/2014 - 06/11/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/07/2014 - 06/10/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Sat, 6-8pm; Sun & Mon, 9:30am-4:30pm; Tues, 9:30am-3pm|
|First Move-In Date:||06/04/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Medical Technology, Professional Healthcare, Sciences|
|Audience:||Physicians, Scientists, Laboratory professionals, and Technologists|
|Venue:||America's Center Convention|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 325-7962|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/stldt-renaissance-st-louis-grand...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||175 Companies (Previous Year)|
|Event Square Footage:||56,000 (2013 event)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI)|
|Show Manager:||The Expo Group|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' minimum||$33 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Corners||Additional $295 per corner||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Companies who have exhibited in the past:
• ABX advanced biochemical compounds
• Academy of Molecular Imaging (AMI)
• Accusync Medical Research Corporation
• Advance Newsmagazine
• Advanced Cyclotron Systems, Inc.
• Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation
• AirNet Systems Inc.
• American Board of Science in Nuclear
• American College of Nuclear Medicine (ACNM)
• American College of Radiology
• Amici, Inc.
• AnazaoHealth Corporation
• Applied Radiology
• Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
• Australian & New Zealand Association
of Physicians in Nuclear Medicine
• Australian-New Zealand Society of
Nuclear Medicine (ANZSNM)
• Bayer HealthCarePharmaceuticals
• BC Technical, Inc.
• Becquerel & Sievert Co., Ltd
• Best Medical
• Biodex Medical Systems
• Bioscan, Inc.
• Bracco Diagnostics, Inc.
• Cambridge Isotope Laboratories
• Capintec, Inc.
• CardiArc, Inc.
• Cardinal Health
• Cardiovascular Imaging Technologies
• Cascade Survey Research
• Center of Molecular Research
• Charles River
• Chinese Society of Nuclear Medicine (CSNM)
• Comecer SPA
• Cyclomedica Australia Pty Ltd
• Cyclomedical Applications Group LLC
• Data Spectrum Corporation
• Daxor Corporation
• Dilon Technologies
• Eckert & Ziegler Isotope Products/Eurotope
• Education and Research Foundation (ERF)
• European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM)
• EUSA Pharma
• GE Healthcare
• Genzyme Corporation
• Goodwin Biotechnology Inc
• Gravatom Engineering Systems Limited
• GVI Medical Devices
• Harpell Associates Inc.
• Hermes Medical Solutions, Inc.
• Huayi Isotope Co.
• Imaging Technology News
• Indian Society of Nuclear Medicine
• IntraMedical Imaging LLC
• INVIA Medical Imaging Solutions
• Iso-Tex Diagnostics, Inc.
• Ivy Biomedical Systems, Inc.
• Japanese Society of Nuclear Medicine (JSNM)
• JML Biopharm Inc.
• Laboratory Impex Systems Ltd.
• Lantheus Medical Imaging
• Lemer Pax
• LI-COR Biosciences
• Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins
• Ludlum Medical Physics
• M&I Materials LTD
• Macrocyclics, Inc.
• MarCal Medical, Inc.
• Marshall Isotopes Ltd.
• MDS Nordion
• Medi/Nuclear Corporation
• Medical Coaches Inc.
• MedImage, Inc.
• Medi-Nuclear Corporation
• Mediso Medical Imaging Systems
• MEDRAD, Inc.
• MEDX, Inc.
• MiE America, Inc.
• MIMvista Corporation
• Mirion Technologies
• Molecular Imaging & Contrast Agent
• Molecular Imaging Insight
• National Institute of Standards &
• Naviscan PET Systems, Inc.
• NCI Cancer Imaging Program
• NeuroLogica Corp.
• Novatrek GmbH
• Nuclear Fields
• Nuclitec, Inc
• Numa, Inc.
• PerkinElmer Inc.
• Photo Detection Systems
• Pinestar Technology, Inc.
• PMOD Technologies
• Positron Corp.
• R.W. Wiesener, Inc.
• Radiology Today
• Radqual, LLC
• Raytest USA, Inc.
• Ricerca Biosciences, LLC
• RIT Oncology
• Rotem Inc.
• Segami Corporation
• Shell-USA, Inc.
• Siemens Medical Solutions USA
• Sirtex Medical, Inc.
• Society of Radiopharmaceutical
• Spectrum Dynamics Ltd
• Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
• SynterMed, Inc.
• Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
• Tema Sinergie SRL
• The Gollman Group, Inc.
• Thinking Systems Corporation
• TIS - Technology Imaging Services
• Tomographix IP Ltd.
• Trionix, Inc.
• UltraSPECT Inc.
• United Pharmacy Partners, Inc. (UPPI)
• Universal Medical Resources, Inc.
• University of Missouri Research Reactor (MURR)
• U.S. Department of Energy
• Vici Valco Instruments
• Von Gahlen International, Inc.
• West Physics Consulting
• Wiley - Blackwell Publishing
• World Federation of Nuclear Medicine and Biology (WFNMB)