Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The premier gathering of mineral professionals is not to be missed.
The program will include:
• Coal & Energy • Industrial Minerals & Aggregates • Environmental • Geology • International •
• Mining & Exploration • Mineral & Metallurgical Processing •
• Innovation in Metallurgical Processing Symposium • Underground Construction Association of SME •
Plus: Short Courses, Field Trips, Social Activities, Student Activities
...and Much More!
REASONS TO EXHIBIT
• Attendees are seeking solutions to known problems and to select vendors for those needs •
• It’s cost effective! You can secure qualified leads at half the cost of a sales call •
• Survey the market and evaluate the competition •
• Understand customer attitudes and buying habits •
• Launch new product or service •
• Expand sales to new markets •
• Promote your brand image and increase visibility •
• Put your product and service information in the hands of decision makers to build your business •
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration (SME) is a professional society (nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation) whose nearly 15,000 membership represents all professionals serving the minerals industry in more than 85 countries. SME members are engineers, geologists, metallurgists, educators, students and researchers. SME advances the worldwide minerals community through information exchange and professional development. SME's staff of 45 are located in Englewood, Colorado.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2014 SME Annual Meeting & Exhibit - Society For Mining, Metallurgy, & Exploration? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/23/2014 - 02/26/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||02/23/2014 - 02/26/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Sun. 4pm - 6pm; Mon. & Tue. 11am - 5:30pm; Wed. 8am - 9:30am|
|First Move-In Date:||02/21/2014|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Associations: Trade / Professional, Building & Construction, Business, Engineering, Manufacturing, Sciences|
|Notes:||Past Attendee Statistics:
G.M./Vice President 9%
Mine/Plant Manager 3%
|Venue:||Salt Palace Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(385) 468-2222|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||475+ (As of 9/25/13)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Standard||$2,350||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' Prime||$2,450||Water:||n/a|
|10' x 10' Premium||$2,550||Generator:||n/a|
|EDU/Non Profit (Standard Only)||$1,450||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2014 Exhibitor List & Floorplan: