Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
SIAM’s Annual Meeting provides a broad view of the state of the art in applied mathematics, computational science, and their applications through invited presentation, prize lectures, minisymposia, and contributed papers and posters.
Modeling and simulation of:
- Climate and atmosphere
- Coastal, ocean, and surface water
- Subsurface flow and transport
- Land ice and sea ice
- Mantle and magma
- Alternative and traditional energy sources
- Geostatistics, data assimilation, stochastic, and inverse modeling
- Rigorous computation, geometry, and topology in dynamics
- Equivariant/network dynamics
- Hamiltonian dynamics
- Computational dynamical systems analysis
- Nonlinear dynamics in experiment
Computational Science and Engineering
- Impact of multiphysics/multiscale/multilevel methods
- CS&E impact on industrial modeling and simulation
- Uncertainty quantification
- Nonlinear model reduction
- Data-enabled/Data-driven modeling and simulations
- Platforms for data analysis
- Optimization and learning for large-scale data analysis
Computational Biology and Medicine
- Computational neuroscience/neurodynamics
- Gene regulatory networks
- Computational biophysics, biomedicine, bioengineering, biomechanics
- Biomedical informatics
- Computational surgery
Publishers, software and hardware suppliers, and service organizations that have products to offer to conference attendees are invited to exhibit.
SIAM exists to ensure the strongest interactions between mathematics and other scientific and technological communities through membership activities, publication of journals and books, and conferences.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 2014 SIAM Annual Meeting - Society For Industrial And Applied Mathematics.
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/07/2014 - 07/11/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Other / Miscellaneous|
|Other Industries:||Business, Engineering, Manufacturing, Other / Miscellaneous|
|Audience:||Applied and Industrial Mathematicians, Computer Scientists, Engineers, Statisticians|
|Venue:||Palmer House A Hilton Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(312) 726-7500|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Palmer House A Hilton Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/illinois/palmer-house-a-hilton-hotel-...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||15-25|
|Show Owner:||Society For Industrial And Applied Mathematics (SIAM)|
|Sponsorship Details:||SIAM invites you to publicly show your support for our scientific community by being a sponsor at one or more of our conferences. Please contact Kristin O'Neill for additional information.
There are many ways to sponsor a SIAM meeting, and any donation is appreciated. To make it more convenient for our potential sponsors and the conference sponsorship organizers, we have created guidelines and some standard options for sponsorship, though your unique ideas or requests will be considered.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||$1,300||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.