2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville , TN 37214 Location map
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2014 SHRM Talent Management Conference & Exposition - Society For Human Resource Management
Designed specifically for recruiters and talent management professionals, the 2014 SHRM Talent Management Conference & Exposition gives you the tools, resources, innovations and solutions you need to move your human capital strategies to the next level. This fast-paced, energetic conference provides ideas that will help you grow your personal and professional success, while evolving your talent management strategies
Reasons to Attend:
- Swing your perspectives to build innovative recruiting processes and strike the right chord with potential candidates to increase organizational success.
- Use social media and technology to engage top talent, while learning the metrics and analysis you need to strum to achieve success.
- Learn, develop and fine-tune your skills to grow your strengths as a recruiter – and as a leader – so that you’re in tune with your executive management team.
- Stay in sync with the latest laws and legislation that impact your industry to ensure you’re in compliance every step of the way.
The SHRM® Talent Management Conference & Exposition is your opportunity to share and promote products and services that help meet the needs of HR managers, HR generalists, staffing specialists, recruiters, talent managers and advertising representatives.
The exposition will feature companies who represent the following areas of expertise:
• Recruitment/Recruitment Advertising
• Performance Management
• Media/Publication Services
• Online Employment Services
• Consulting/Career Management/Outplacement
• Response Management Services
• Human Resource Information Systems
• Social Media
• Employment Interview Services
• Background Investigations
• Staffing Services
• Immigration Law
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession. Founded in 1948, SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China, India and United Arab Emirates.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2014 SHRM Talent Management Conference & Exposition - Society For Human Resource Management? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Society for Human Resource Management
1800 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
International Human Resource Management
33% HR Generalist
5% Organ. DEV.
3% Emp. Relations
1% Intl HRM
19% No Information
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Promote your brand and the benefits for your organization with a sponsorship opportunity! We have sponsorships at all price levels that are designed to enhance your companyÃ¯Â¿Â½s participation during the conference. http://www.seatradecruiseglobal.com/sponsorship-opportunities
Exhibitor Information +