Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Optometry's Meeeting is the official annual meeting of the American Optometric Association and the American Optometric Student Association.
Why should I attend Optometry's Meeting?
Our meeting has been around for more than a century and is well-known in the industry, and for good reason.
Join us and...
NEW! Enjoy an all-inclusive registration fee
INCREASE your knowledge with over 200 hours of education
EXPAND your contact base by visiting 200+ innovative exhibitors
ENGAGE in networking events developed with you in mind
SHAPE your future by participating in the House of Delegates
ATTEND Optometry’s Meeting - where your profession comes to life!
We provide optometric professionals with the latest and greatest technologies and solutions that optometry has to offer with our wide-range of educational topics and exhibitors. Our attendees know when they attend our meeting they can expect to find everything they need to succeed: like how to become a paperless practice, the latest pharmaceutical research, the latest trends in contract lenses and frames, and the newest office equipment and services available. Furthermore, as the national association of optometry, we are also able to provide our patrons with the latest and greatest news on Capitol Hill, with updates on health care reform and health initiatives that effect optometry, the way they practice, and their patients every day.
The place to reach active professionals, Optometry's Meeting is designed meet the needs of all segments of optometry - from students to the most established practitioners. AOA’s annual gathering continues to be the only complete optometric meeting with continuing education (CE), exhibition hall, House of Delegates and
the American Optometric Student Association (AOSA) Conference, which invites students to influence the future of the profession reaching on average 6,500.
Many companies understand that Optometry's Meeting is the place to meet with doctors on the frontline of eye and vision care. Most doctors that attend Optometry's Meeting own their own practice and are looking for innovative products and services to purchase.
Why Should I Exhibit at Optometry's Meeting®?
1. Healthy Eyes, Healthy People®, the AOA’s full-scope public health message, provides direct opportunities for you to align you products and services will help ODs enhance their practice and promote for visual well-being.
2. More decision-makers (specifically more practicing ODs) attend Optometry’s Meeting® than any other optometric meeting worldwide.
3. This is Optometry’s fastest-growing meeting. We have the education, the locations, and the programs that have now made Optometry’s Meeting® the largest in the country.
4. Optometry’s Meeting® offers exhibitors and attendees alike more non-compete hours for the exhibit hall than any other show.
5. Optometry’s Meeting® offers the best value for your exhibitor dollar. With the incorporation of the AOSA’s meeting into our Congress, we deliver the highest touch rate with both the decision-makers of today and tomorrow.
6. We can accommodate/facilitate your every need, for both first-time exhibitors and for those returning exhibitors who are upgrading their booth in size and features, to maximize your exposure and deliver your message.
7. This is “Optometry’s Meeting.” Optometry’s Meeting® is unparalleled in its uniqueness, imagination, and national exposure!
About the American Optometric Association (AOA):
The American Optometric Association represents approximately 36,000 doctors of optometry, optometry students and paraoptometric assistants and technicians. Optometrists serve patients in nearly 6,500 communities across the country, and in 3,500 of those communities are the only eye doctors. Doctors of optometry provide two-thirds of all primary eye care in the United States.
The AOSA represents over 6,000 students attending the 22 schools and colleges of optometry throughout the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico. Each school is represented on the AOSA Board by a Trustee and Trustee-Elect. These individuals work to keep students informed about issues important to aspiring optometric physicians. These representatives also serve as the link between individual optometry students and the AOSA leadership.
There may be many networking opportunities at the 2014 Optometry's Meeting. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/25/2014 - 06/29/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/26/2014 - 06/28/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Thurs, 4-8pm; Fri, 10am-4pm; Sat, 9am-2pm|
|First Move-In Date:||06/24/2014|
|Other Industries:||Associations, Ophthalmology/Optometry, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||Optometrists, Paraoptometrics, Office Personnel, Students|
5,500 - 6,500
Past Attendee Statistics:
93% Optometrists visit the
Exhibit Hall; 71% visit
|Venue:||Pennsylvania Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 428-9000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||200-225 (Previous Year)|
|Event Square Footage:||40,000|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||AOA / AOSA|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Sponsorship Details:||If your company is interested in sponsoring programs/items at Optometry's Meeting please contact Linda Boyland at 800-365-2219,ext. 4134 or 314-983-4134. (You must be an exhibitor to sponsor items at Optometry's Meeting)|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$28.00 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Corner Charge||$250 per corne||Water:||n/a|
|Island Booth: 20' x 20' or larger||$28 per sq. ft. plus $250 per corner||Generator:||n/a|
|2nd level of a double deck booth||$6.50 per sq. ft.||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.