Connecting People, Products, and Purpose
• Network with peers and prospective customers and expand your business.
• Stay up-to-date on building methods, design, regulations, and today’s best business practices.
• Discover firsthand the latest building products on the market.
What to expect at the 2014 Expo:
• More exhibits! Meet new exhibitors and connect with your dedicated, returning exhibitors.
• New "Expo LIVE!" program: This program centers on product demos with an educational element.
• Check out participating exhibitors' "product theaters."
• Enhanced educational sessions - Enjoy tracks on management, sales & marketing, technical knowledge and hands on skills training.
• Trade show floor activities and skills training for your crew.
• Three different intensive workshops - Topics include construction safety, fundamental skills of construction selling, and job productivity.
• Keynote speaker - Mike McKinley's street-smart wisdom will help you question what's going on at your business and enjoy the experience!
• Hospitality events for networking and socializing - Attend the Plyco Hospitality and Christians in Construction and Graber Post Buildings (NEW!) receptions.
BREAKING NEWS: NFBA has sold out of existing booth space for the 2014 Expo and is forced to EXPAND its trade show area to accommodate more exhibitors!!!
Interested in exhibiting at the 2014 Expo?
NFBA is returning to one our favorite Expo locations: Nashville! Since NFBA’s inception, Nashville has been a favorite among attendees and exhibitors alike. We have been looking forward to this event, and now it is quickly approaching!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to build your bottom-line; secure your exhibitor booth!
NEW! Expo LIVE! Bring traffic to your booth at the 2014 Frame Building Expo! By participating in the Expo LIVE! program and hosting education either in your booth or within a designated area at the 2014 Frame Building Expo, you will capture the attention of builders and have them stopping by your booth to their schedule.
NFBA is the only national trade association that represents post-frame industry professionals. The association exists to support its members and stimulate the growth of the post-frame industry. To do so, the association helps its members by providing industry tools and code resources, education, access to technical and legal experts, builder accreditation programs, newsletters and post-frame market development updates, and networking opportunities.
NFBA is a non-profit trade association that promotes the interests of the post-frame construction industry and its member professionals throughout the United States. The association’s members are primarily post-frame builders, suppliers, manufacturers, building material dealers, code and design professionals, and structural engineers.