For almost 80 years, AISC has conducted its numerous activities with a scrupulous sense of public responsibility. For this reason, and because of the high caliber of its staff, the Institute enjoys a close working relationship with architects, engineers, code officials and educators who recognize its professional status in the fields of specification writing, structural research, design development and performance standards.
+ Product Showcase
for Structural Engineers, Detailers, Erectors and Fabricators
• Exposure to more than 3,500 NASCC attendees
• Sponsorship and advertising opportunities
• Three complimentary full exhibitor registrations for the first 100 sq. ft. of booth space and one complimentary full exhibitor registration for each additional 100 sq. ft. of booth space (includes access to all technical sessions except short courses and boxed lunch in exhibit hall on Thursday and Friday)
• Discounted full exhibitor registrations for additional booth personnel
• Complimentary exhibit hall passes for special guests/customers
• Exhibitor workshop opportunities
• Listing and company description in the Modern Steel Construction show issue
• Listing and booth location in final program
• Listing on the conference website (www.aisc.org/nascc) and link to your company's website
• Listing and company description in mobile app
• Priority line for next year’s show
• Pre- and post-conference list of attendees with email (pre) and mailing addresses (pre and post) (Pre-conference lists are sent approximately 30 days prior to show; post-conference lists are sent approximately 30 days following the show.)
More than 220 in over 49,000 net sq. ft. of exhibit booth space.
79% of exhibitors are repeat exhibitors
35 countries from which attendees hail
The American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC), headquartered in Chicago, is a not-for-profit technical institute and trade association established in 1921 to serve the structural steel design community and construction industry in the United States. AISC’s mission is to make structural steel the material of choice by being the leader in structural-steel-related technical and market-building activities, including: specification and code development, research, education, technical assistance, quality certification, standardization, and market development. AISC has a long tradition of service to the steel construction industry providing timely and reliable information.