Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
NAPICS is an education-centered tradeshow that lets real experts deliver real solutions to real problems. Our two-day tradeshow offers dozens of seminars for in-depth learning experiences designed to grow your business’s profits.
The Pizza Show:
Not only is NAPICS is the largest pizza-centered show east of the Mississippi River, it’s held in the Midwest—home to the highest concentration of pizza shops per capita in America!
• Our legendary Pizza Pizzazz competition draws some of America’s top pizza-baking talent to compete for big cash and the right to claim the title of “Best Pizza in the Midwest!”
• Two solid days of seminars and hands-on workshops presented by pizza industry leaders, educators and operator experts. Plus, no other pizza show has NAPICS Interactive Pizza Test Kitchen!
The Ice Cream Show:
• NAPICS gathers the largest and most comprehensive soft-serve, ice cream and frozen dessert shop operator audience of any U.S. tradeshow.
• These operators come to hear leading frozen dessert experts teach on flavor trends and best practices in multiple seminars and workshops.
• No tradeshow delivers a higher number of frozen dessert goods and equipment manufactures under a single roof! NAPICS is peerless when it comes to frozen desserts.
Why Exhibit At NAPICS
- Talk to buyers at the only pizza show in the Midwest and the largest frozen dessert show in the country
- Right-to-work, non-union exhibit hall lets you save time and money by doing your own move in, set up and tear down.
- Free services save you even more money. FREE ice, FREE refrigeration and FREE freezer storage
- Five FREE guest passes for each 10x10 space you reserve.
- FREE listing and product description in the show program
Who Should Exhibit?
NAPICS draws more than 175 exhibiting companies, providing a wide-range of products and services, including:
- Appetizers & Snacks
- Bakery Goods, Bakery Equipment and Supplies
- Booth / Chair Seating
- Candy, Confections & Fudge
- Catering Equipment & Supplies
- Cleaning / Sanitation Equipment & Services
- Coffee / Cappuccino / Espresso Supplies, Equipment & Accessories
- Computers / Software POS / PPS
- Cooking Equipment & Cookware
- Coolers & Freezers / Refrigeration Equipment
- Dairy Products
- Dessert Products
- Food Preparation Equipment
- Frozen Beverages & Frozen Beverage Equipment
- Frozen Desserts, Toppings & Syrups
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Ice Cream & Ice Cream Equipment
- Ice Cream Toppings & Syrups
- Insulated Carriers
- Knives & Cutting Tools
- Meats & poultry
- Paper, Plastic & Aluminum Products
- Pizza & Pasta Sauces
- Pizza Crusts, Mixes, Doughs & Toppings
- Pizza Making Equipment
- Signs, Menus & Menu Boards
- Soft Serve Mixes / Dispensers
- Yogurt & Yogurt Equipment
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 2014 NAPICS - North America Pizza & Ice Cream Show.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/09/2014 - 02/10/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Food / Beverage|
|Other Industries:||Business, Food / Beverage|
|Audience:||Operators of Carryout/Delivery Establishments, Fast Food Establishments, Table Service Restaurants, and Distributors|
|Notes:||62% of NAPICS attendees are owners and managers - buyers, not browsers.
More than 60% attend no other tradeshow than NAPICS.
4,000 people from Ohio and the Midwest attend this one-of-a-kind tradeshow.
|Number of Exhibitors:||175+ (Previous Year)|
|Event Square Footage:||Approximately 62,000 (Previous Event)|
|Sponsorship Details:||Increase your Visibility with Attendees â€" Become a NAPICS Sponsor
Get your name out in front of the expected 4,000 NAPICS attendees! Sponsorships are available only to exhibiting companies and their suppliers. Contact Peter Stern at 800-909-7469 to explore the best opportunity for your company.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' minimum||$18.95 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Corner Charge||$100 per corner||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.