America's Top Tradeshow Directory | Events In America
Facebook Linked In Twitter Videos

Paid membership required to see this information

EVENT OVERVIEW:

The Indiana State Fair has been a tradition for 156 years and receives National recognition and awards from the International Association of Fairs & Expositions as a top Fair.

One of the most-visited venues at the Fair is the FAMILY FUN PARK on the northwest side of the Fairgrounds! The Fun Park is a smoke-free family entertainment area that is open daily and includes something for everyone with interactive education mixed in for kids ages 3 to 14. Great venue for the young family to spend hours at the Fair!

Entertainment / Attractions

Daily Highlights

Special Events

Hoosier Lottery Grandstand

Concerts at Banker's Life Fieldhouse

Dow Agrosciences Celebration Park / Free Stage

XFINITY Main Street Stage

Family Fun Park

Midway

Exhibits & Special Features

Entertainment Submissions

VENDOR INFORMATION:

Fairgoers of all ages look forward to tasting the delicious foods and strolling through the commercial exhibits to find exciting, new products. Your presence at the Indiana State Fair adds to the traditions fairgoers anticipate each and every year.

Exhibiting your goods or services at the Indiana State Fair provides an excellent marketing opportunity to more than 850,000 guest each year. In fact, 80% of the organizations and companies return each year. To fill the remaining 20% of open spaces, we seek the highest caliber, most unique goods or services that will enhance the commercial quality and variety of our Fair.

Don't wait to register for the 2014 Indiana State Fair. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.

All information in Events In America is deemed to be accurate at the time we add it, and we take steps to verify all details and update our records when new information is provided, but as people, events and circumstances change, we caution users to independently confirm all information. EventsInAmerica.com and Events In America LLC make no guarantee of accuracy and assume no liability for inaccurate information.

Website: http://www.in.gov/statefair/...
Conference/Event Dates: 08/01/2014 - 08/17/2014
Classification: Consumer
Primary Industry: State & County Fairs
Other Industries: Agriculture, Agriculture - Horticulture, Local Shows & Fairs, State & County Fairs
Estimated Attendance: 853,000
Audience: Open to the Public
Notes: Past Attendee Demographics:

2012 Attendance: 853,941
Who Attends Indiana's Largest Multi-Day Event?

Average Age:
47.3 years

Average Income:
$65,140

Demographics:
50% female | 50% male

Where They Live
32.3% Marion County
32.8% Counties surrounding Marion County
30.6% from Outside Central Indiana

Length of Stay: 4.33 hours

46.5% came to see displays and exhibits which include
sponsors!
Venue: Indiana State Fairgrounds
Venue Phone: (317) 927-7500
Venue Type: Outdoor - Fair Grounds
Number of Exhibitors:550 Commercial Exhibits (2013)
Event Square Footage:73,740 Indoor (2013)
Sponsorship: Yes
Sponsorship Details: Why Sponsor the Fair? Weâ€TMll list the reasons for you!

THE NUMBERS. Over 853,000 consumers in 17 days! Where else can sponsors have access to that many consumers in a short amount of time?

THE VALUE. The Indiana State Fair is Indianaâ€TMs largest multi-day event, the single most cost-effective sales and marketing venue where sponsors can reach an entire family of buyers, users and influencers over several days.

CONSUMER EXPECTATIONS. Indiana State Fair guests expect to interact with their surroundings. The average length of stay is 4.3 hours.

Booth Size Booth Cost   Available Amenities
10' x 10' Indoor $1,150   Electricity: Yes - Unknown Price
20' x 10' Indoor $1,600   Water: n/a
20' x 20' Indoor $2,000   Generator: n/a
15' Minimum - Outdoor $85.00 per sq. ft. / Prices are subject to change.   Marketing Vehicles Allowed: Yes
Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes

Advance Networking

How do I show up here?
 

Personal Notes

Add a note here, it is only visible by you.

Exhibit Contacts:


Jon Frost

jfrost@indianastatefair.com

Exposition Hall

Bruce Sigmon

bsigmon@indianastatefair.com

Food & Beverage,Outside

New Search Contact This Event
2014 Indiana State Fair

exhibitor lists