Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The purpose of our conference is essentially an educational mission. In our modest way, we strive to create a forum which encourages discovery, advances understanding of all aspects of photovoltaics, and hastens the widespread availability of solar electricity and its multiple environmental, economic, and political benefits for humankind. Please join us in continuing the PVSC's tradition as the preeminent conference dedicated to the science and technology of photovoltaics.
The PVSC Technical Program is divided into 12 areas covering the latest developments in photovoltaics, from fundamentals, materials science, devices, systems and reliability, through policy and PV deployment acceleration. The Tutorials and Short Courses program, taught by renowned PV experts, is a fun way to learn about a fascinating area of PV that may be new to you, or strengthen your foundation in a PV area you've been in for many years. The PVSC-40 will host a dynamic Exhibition for companies and research labs to showcase their latest PV characterization, research, and manufacturing advances, bringing scientists and technologists together with leading PV industries and organizations.
BE A PART OF PVSC'S
Action-Packed Floor Show
The 40th annual PVSC is the signature event in the burgeoning solar power technology and market sector. Exhibit at this premier event where you can meet with over 2,000 key scientists and engineers on the forefront of photovoltaic research and development. You'll find unparalleled networking, exposure and lead-generation opportunities at the 40th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference and Exposition.
The best platform to showcase your products and technologies
- Reach the PV scientific community. These people are looking for the latest products, technologies and services for their projects.
- Connect with technological leadership from industry,
academia and government as well as with noted
researchers and scientists.
- PVSC attendees are there to evaluate solar cell and PV- related product technology. Access your target
audience where they gather to find solutions they can implement immediately.
Meet with PV professionals from:
- Fundamental research results in physics, material
- Fundamental materials
- State of the practice improvements in systems
- State-of-the-art advancements in materials and concepts
- Fundamentals and New Concepts for Future Technologies
- Chalcogenide Thin Film Solar Cells and Related Materials
- CdTe and other II-VI Materials
- III-V and Concentrator Technologies
- Crystalline Silicon Technologies
- Amorphous, Nano, and Film Si Technologies
- Organic Photovoltaics
- Space Technologies
- Advances in Characterization of Photovoltaics
- PV Modules and Terrestrial Systems
- Concentrator Photovoltaics (CPV)
- Flat Plate Silicon to Thin Film CIGS to Active Tracking CPV
FOCUS ON THE ECONOMY
- Clean Energy Incubator Programs
- Acclaimed Sunday Tutorial Workshops
Who should exhibit?
• Test and Measurement Equipment Manufacturers
• Research Laboratories
• Universities with PV and alternative energy focus
• PV Material Providers
• PV Subsystem Manufacturers and integrators
• Critical PV Components Designers and Manufacturers
• Federal, State and Local Government Alternative Energy Advocacy Groups
• Alternative Energy Investors
• MOCVD Source Material Suppliers
About Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers IEEE:
IEEE is the world's largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through IEEE's highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
There may be many networking opportunities at the 2014 IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/08/2014 - 06/13/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Engineering, Manufacturing, Sciences|
|Audience:||Exhibit at this premier event where you can meet with over 2000 key
scientists and engineers on the forefront of photovoltaic research and development.
|Venue:||Colorado Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(303) 228-8000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.ieee-pvsc.org/PVSC40/pages/hotel-accommodations.php|
|Number of Exhibitors:||50|
|Event Square Footage:||8,000|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Sponsorship Details:||Discover the power of how a sponsorship can maximize your companyâ€TMs brand recognition on
and off the trade show floor. Every exhibit or sponsorship option can provide your company with specific, value-added exposure to your core
Opportunities exist for exhibitors and sponsorships of all sizes and budgets. Whether you are looking to increase brand recognition,
reinforce your reputation as an industry leader or establish a new business, a PVSC sponsorship
can help you achieve your goal.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Value Booth||$2,200||Electricity:||n/a||One 500 Watt Electrical Outlet included.|
|10' x 10' Standard Booth||$3,100||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.