Raleigh , NC 27601 Location map
Raleigh Convention Center
2014 IEEE EMC SIPI (International Symposium On Electromagnetic Compatibility / Signal And Power Integrity)
EMC 2014 Symposium will be shedding light on new technology and helping you to stay abreast of current EMC testing and engineering.
New in 2014 will be an embedded conference for signal and power integrity.
Plan ahead to join us in the City of Oaks - Raleigh, North Carolina, for a week of learning, collaboration and networking with industry peers. The Symposium has something for everybody; from rookie to veteran, across all industries and academia.
The IEEE International Conference on Signal and Power Integrity, or more briefly called SIPI-2014, will be held as an embedded conference within the 2014 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility in the week of August 4 - 8, 2014. Registered attendees will have access to the entire EMC Symposium program, in addition to all the programs of the signal and power integrity conference, without additional fees. As high-speed designs continue evolving, signal/power integrity and other EMC problems become tightly related to each other. Thus, the conference provides a unique opportunity for attendees to exchange ideas and share experiences relevant for today’s high-speed designs.
Join your colleagues and experts/innovators in Raleigh, NC for a full week of technical presentations on advances and research works in EMC, SI, PI and other related fields. All papers that are accepted will be published in IEEE Xplore. Proposals for special sessions, workshops, tutorials, and experiments are also highly encouraged.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
• Hear top-rated peer reviewed technical papers presented by experts in multi-track sessions over a three-day period.
• Attend two days of practical workshops and tutorials.
• See experiments and demonstrations presented by experts.
• Visit exhibitors and learn about the latest offerings in EMC products and services.
• Share fun-filled social events with family, friends, and fellow professionals.
Benefits for Exhibitors:
Promotion, promotion, promotion! Sales, sales, sales!!
- More than 10,000 symposium brochures to be mailed and distributed at various shows globally (see this year’s tote bag for a sample)
- Advertisements in industry publications throughout the year
- Press announcements in industry publications throughout the year
- A professionally developed website that is easily navigated, searchable, current, linkable to your website (www.emc2014.org)
Solid technical program to draw attendees from around the world
Additional attendance due to the SI/PI conference
Budget-friendly promo and patronage opportunities offer branding and lead generation opportunities - priced less than ever before!
An exhibitor committee staffed with experienced exhibiting, sales and marketing professionals
Raleigh’s many free museums and world-renowned tech scene makes this city the emerging cultural and entertainment destination of the Southeast U.S.
IEEE, an association dedicated to advancing innovation and technological excellence for the benefit of humanity, is the world’s largest technical professional society. It is designed to serve professionals involved in all aspects of the electrical, electronic and computing fields and related areas of science and technology that underlie modern civilization.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 2014 IEEE EMC SIPI (International Symposium On Electromagnetic Compatibility / Signal And Power Integrity).
Guy de Burgh
2001 L Street, NW. Suite 700
Washington, DC 20036-4910
Exhibitor Information +