Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The responsibilities of a HR Business Partner (HRBP) have evolved tremendously over the last 10 to 20 years – from having the sole responsibility of hiring and terminating employees, to being a strategic partner linked to the business strategy of the organization. HRBPs are now responsible for aligning people to strategy, creating the right culture and developing future organizational capabilities that are critical for success.
At the 2014 HR Business Partner Strategy Event, we will discuss the major challenges facing HRBPs today including how to build strategic partnerships, enhance executive coaching capabilities, and support the business through change effectively.
Strategic Partnering, Coaching and Communication:
HRBPs have to think and see things out-of-the-box and from more than one vantage point, not just what is good for one aspect of the business, but the overall organization. They must constantly think about what will take the organization to the next level and how to get there. Then, they must also help business leaders and stakeholders align their business units to meet their goals, all the while coaching executives and people managers who are on different levels of the organizational ladder than they are. Creating solid and effective partnerships is imperative to the HR professional’s success. We will discuss:
- How to become more strategic while minding tactical duties and balancing workload.
- Confident coaching of senior-level executives and relationship building from executive and HRBP perspectives.
- How to present and analyze meaningful metrics that add value to HR and the organization.
- How to build partnerships with leaders and help them develop and coach employees.
- How to influence leaders on the importance of talent management practices such as diversity, recognition, retention, engagement, and workforce planning.
- Identify and develop high potential employees for future roles.
- Implement effective succession planning.
- Successful employee engagement initiatives.
For more info contact us:
There may be many networking opportunities at the 2014 HR Business Partner Strategy. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/28/2014 - 10/30/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:00 am to 5:00pm|
|Primary Industry:||Human Resources|
|Other Industries:||Business, Human Resources|
|Venue Phone:||(202) 448-1800|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.