Indianapolis , IN 46225 Location map
Indiana Convention Center
2014 ENA Annual Conference - Emergency Nurses Association
The Emergency Nurses Association Annual Conference, for more than 40 years, has been the most comprehensive emergency nursing educational event in the world, bringing together top professionals in Emergency, Flight, and Trauma nursing in the specialty practice areas of Adult, Pediatrics, Critical Care, Clinical, and Academia.
Whether you are a staff nurse or manager in an emergency department, an administrator, prehospital, flight, pediatric or trauma emergency nurse, an emergency clinical nurse specialist, nurse practitioner, student or educator, you can benefit from EMA's Annual Meeting. No matter your level of experience, or the size of your emergency department, the ENA Meeting contributes to your professional growth.
The ENA Annual Meeting is expected to welcome nearly 2,700 healthcare professionals to Indianapolis, IN next year, offering exhibitors access to the highest quality leads.
Your participation in the 2014 Annual Conference offers you the opportunity to:
- Align your products and services with decision makers, influencers, and those using products in emergency nursing
- Demonstrate new product offerings
- Gain product feedback, market research insights, and future emergency nursing trends
- Network with emergency nurses in a variety of specialty practice areas
About the ENA:
Originally aimed at teaching and networking, the organization has evolved into an authority, advocate, lobbyist, and voice for emergency nursing. The ENA has nearly 40,000+ members and continues to grow, with members representing over 35 countries around the world.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2014 ENA Annual Conference - Emergency Nurses Association? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
63% Nurse RNs
10% Nurse Educators/Staff Development
According to last year's survey:
- 99% attendees visited the exhibit hall
- Attendees enjoyed learning about new products and services
- Attendees valued the opportunity to meet with reps face-to-face
- 3 out of 4 bought, recommended, or investigated new products within
12 months following the conference
- Continuing Education Recognition Points (CERPs) in the exhibit hall added "great value"
Emergency Nurses Association (ENA)
Exhibitor Information +