Attend the 2014 CPTA Annual Conference with more than 1,100 fellow Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants who will come to Oakland this year to exchange best practices and establish new strategies that will help elevate our profession.
Just 12 minutes from San Francisco, Oakland offers a cutting edge art and music scene, hip international dining experience, world-class sports teams and more.
This year's conference features two days of educational programming packed with more than 48 sessions, panels, and roundtable discussions on the latest physical therapy best practices and tools taught by leading industry experts. The tracks will cover some of the hottest topics in physical therapy right now including pelvic health, innovative healthcare models, new technology, direct access and more. Looking to network? Mix and mingle in the "Get Connected Lounge" in the Exhibit Hall or join over 250 PTs and PTAs at the CAL-PT-FUND Beer & Wine Garden and CAL-PT-PAC Dinner.
In addition, the Annual Conference Exhibit Hall showcases the latest products, platforms, and services helping to drive healthcare innovation and cost reduction forward.
TOP 10 REASONS to Exhibit at the 2014 CPTA Annual Conference
1. Access to more than 1,100 physical therapy professionals
2. FREE company listing in the CPTA conference program
3. Seven hours of unopposed exhibit breaks and more than twelve hours of total exhibit time
4. The ability to sell your products directly on the exhibit hall floor
5. Advertising and Sponsorship opportunities
6. Lead Retrieval Services that include email addresses
7. A 10% discount off your booth rate and conference advertising when your company joins CPTA’s Business Partners of Physical Therapy Program
8. Free pre- and post-conference mailing list to assist you with preshow marketing and post-show follow-up
9. Attendance at conference programming (space permitting and no CEUs)
10. The opportunity to tell your story and gain life-long colleagues
About the CPTA:
The California Physical Therapy Association is a Chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association, which represents more than 88,000 physical therapists and physical therapist assistants nationwide. As the third largest Physical Therapy association in the world, the California Physical Therapy Association is the only voice for the physical therapy profession in the state of California.