What to expect at the ASCPT 2014 Annual Meeting
• Clinical Pharmacology Curriculum Review Course Post-conference
• Educational Symposia, Workshops, and Science at Sunrise sessions
• State of the Art lectures and Featured Speaker presentations
• 300+ poster presentations
• Exhibiting companies and countless networking opportunities
Exhibit and sponsor at ASCPT to connect with strategic decision-makers, market to a highly targeted audience, and network with over 1,200 scientists, clinicians, and educators.
The ASCPT Annual Meeting is the preferred clinical pharmacology and therapeutics conference which will bring the qualified purchasers to the exhibit hall.
Many like-minded organizations have already committed to spaces in the exhibit hall, realizing the advantage of marketing to this specific audience. Ensure that your organization is not left out!
The American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics (ASCPT) was founded in 1900, and consists of over 2,100 professionals committed to promoting and advancing the science and practice of human pharmacology and therapeutics for the benefit of patients and society. The Society is the largest scientific and professional organization serving the discipline of clinical pharmacology.