San Diego , CA 92101 Location map
San Diego Convention Center
2014 ARM - Annual Research Meeting
For more than 30 years, AcademyHealth's ARM has been the premier forum for health services research, where more than 2,400 attendees gather to discuss health policy implications, sharpen research methods, and network with colleagues from around the world.
The ARM program is designed for health services researchers, providers, key decision makers, clinicians, graduate students, and research analysts.
Join us in San Diego to:
- Examine emerging research issues critical to the organization, financing, and management of health services;
- Get updates on the latest research studies and current health policy issues;
- Hear the research funding priorities of foundations and federal agencies; and
- Explore the impact of health services research on improving access and quality of care.
Who Should Exhibit?
- University and non-university based research and policy organizations
- Professional societies/trade associations
- Government agencies
- Consulting firms (research and policy-related)
- Technology companies
To qualify as an exhibitor, your organization must be related to health services research and/or health policy.
AcademyHealth is a leading national organization serving the fields of health services and policy research and the professionals who produce and use this important work. Together with our members, we offer programs and services that support the development and use of rigorous, relevant and timely evidence to increase the quality, accessibility, and value of health care, to reduce disparities, and to improve health.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 2014 ARM - Annual Research Meeting.
1150 17th Street NW
Washington, DC 20036
Professor/University Employee 29%
Exhibitor Information +