Wisconsin Dells , WI 53940 Location map
2014 Annual Wisconsin Safety & Health Conference And Exhibition
Join the Wisconsin Safety Council for the state’s premier safety and health conference. Wisconsin’s leading safety, health, and environmental professionals gather in Wisconsin Dells to find the latest and greatest products and services they need to strengthen their safety and health programs. The hundreds of attendees also share best practices, learn from educational programs, and network with their peers throughout the conference.
For 71 years, the Wisconsin Safety Council’s conference on safety and health has been Wisconsin’s premier event highlighting health, safety and environmental (HSE) best practices, challenges and solutions. The Conference provides a unique opportunity for professionals to share best practices, resources, and experiences with colleagues, and discuss views and concerns with a wide range of stakeholders. This program is designed by our safety committee members to address today’s most significant organizational challenges, and assist individuals in achieving their business and personal goals. Join us for an event you can’t afford to miss!
This Year's Conference Features
- More Pre-Conference Professional Development Courses
- Additional Educational Sessions
- Ask the Experts Sessions and Roundtable
- Advanced Safety Professionals Track
- Special Corporate Safety Awards
- Live Demos in the Expo Hall
- Early Morning PiYo Fitness Class
- Evening Networking Reception
- Health Screens
- AED Demos
The 2013 Wisconsin Safety and Health Conference and Expo will feature renowned speakers, educators and professionals, and will celebrate the strength of industry in Wisconsin. Wisconsin is known for our rich workforce history and strong work ethic. As an exhibitor you will be among the leaders in the safety and health professions. With dedicated exhibit time, extensive time allowed for networking, and a variety of events held in the exhibit hall, exhibitors are front and center to the attendees. This is the ideal environment in which to exhibit, demonstrate, and sell.
- Talk directly with decision-makers from some of Wisconsin’s leading companies, generating strong, solid leads
- Increase your brand awareness to the hundreds of qualified safety and health professionals
- Maximize your presence at the Conference through a variety of events and high-visibility opportunities
If your company works with the safety and health experts in Wisconsin, you can't afford to miss the Annual Safety and Health Conference and Expo this coming April. More than 1,000 safety professionals are expected throughout the two days. Be sure you're one of the representatives they talk to on the show floor!
* Showcase your company pre- and post-show in the Virtual Expo Hall on the WSC Conference website. Two months prior to, and six months after the conference, your online Virtual Exhibit will give you a chance to display your products and services to attendees and interested parties who cannot attend the conference. Your online space includes up to three exhibitor product/service categories, and will include your company logo, URL link, Flash demo (provided by you), product/service description and e-mail links.
About The Wisconsin Safety Council:
The Wisconsin Safety Council is the state’s leading provider of workplace safety training and programming. We’re the reason more people come home safely from manufacturing plants, offices, and construction sites every day. Founded in 1923, the Wisconsin Safety Council is dedicated to saving the lives of Wisconsin workers. WSC is an educational division of WMC, which is the Wisconsin manufacturers association and the state chamber of commerce, and is proud to be the official state chapter of the National Safety Council.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2014 Annual Wisconsin Safety & Health Conference And Exhibition? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Wisconsin Safety Council
501 E Washington Ave
Madison, WI 53703
(800) 236-3400 x2
62% Safety Managers, Directors, Coordinators and Consultants
16% Environmental Managers/Production Supervisors
11% Health/Wellness Professionals
33% of attendees' facilities hold between 100-349 employees.
Wisconsin Safety Council
Exhibitor Information +