ADP’s Annual Convention and Partners Trade Show is the premier event in the Yellow Pages and Local Search Industries. World-class speakers, industry experts, development and networking opportunities such as a variety of educational workshops, Opening Night Reception – Texas Style, and even an Irish Pub Networking Reception await you!
A trade show will showcase the latest products and services. This is your chance to meet and interact with the best and brightest vendors our industry has to offer. These Partners/vendors want to help your business succeed. They are recognized leaders and they have products, services and strategies for you to consider in moving your business forward.
Top 5 Reasons to Exhibit at the 2014 ADP Partners Trade Show
1) There are more yellow pages decision-makers in one place that week than any other time of year.
2) This is the only event exclusively held for both the yellow pages and local search industries!
3) It’s a way of getting the industry together in the most affordable and effective way.
4) There are exhibits and sponsorships to serve every need and budget.
5) Why exhibit? Because everyone you need to see is coming to Fort Worth in March.
The Association of Directory Publishers is an international trade organization founded in 1898 to meet the needs of independent directory publishers, to promote their interests, and to improve the business climate for their success.