San Antonio , TX 78205 Location map
San Antonio Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
2014 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition - American Dental Education Association
ADEA is already preparing for next year's Annual Session & Exhibition on March 15-18, 2014, in San Antonio, Texas.
How does the brain work? How do people learn and what is the most effective way to teach? The 2014 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition will bring together experts from inside and outside of academic dentistry to discuss “The Science of Learning.”
At the 2014 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition, dental educators, administrators, and students will explore the neuroscience and neuropsychology of learning, including the influence of various learning styles, understanding learning disabilities, and the implications of new technologies on the future of learning and teaching. Both traditional and innovative teaching and assessment methodologies will be examined, and how they apply to didactic and clinical teaching will be discussed.
In addition to plenary speakers, workshops, and seminars, there will be the opportunity for all attendees to engage in interactive learning situations that demonstrate the science of learning.
Don’t miss this prime opportunity to showcase your products and services for those administrators and faculty who play an integral role in their institution’s purchasing process.
• Connect with key decision makers in dental education, including deans and faculty from U.S. and Canadian allied, advanced, and predoctoral dental education programs.
• Present your products and services for thousands of current and prospective clients.
• Interact face-to-face with your target audience to begin lasting relationships, and strengthen existing ones. Plus, take advantage of exciting activities during exhibit hall hours, including the Connect & Collaborate Lounge, ADEA Poster and TechExpo presentations, the exhibit hall raffle and prize drawings - all sure to increase traffic and attendance at your booth.
As the sole national organization representing academic dentistry, the American Dental Education Association (ADEA) is the voice of dental education.
ADEA members are more than 19,000 students, faculty, staff, and administrators from all of the U.S. and Canadian dental schools, many allied and advanced dental education programs, and numerous corporations working in oral health education.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2014 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition - American Dental Education Association? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
ADEA - American Dental Education Association
1400 K Street, NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
Past Attendees by Post:
- 56% faculty
- 27% administrators
- 5% students
- 36% have attended two to five previous ADEA Annual Sessions
- 48% with a predoctoral program in a dental school
- 14% with a dental school-based postdoctoral program
- 11% with an allied dental education program based in a dental school
- 8% with an allied dental education program at a community or technical college.
Gain additional exposure onsite by sponsoring 2014 ADEA Annual Session & Exhibition high-profile programs, special events and conference materials and activities.
Enhance your companyâ€TMs exposure at key locations throughout the meeting and on critical event materials viewed by thousands. Bring innovative new products, research and technology to the attention of faculty, administrators, students, residents and fellows. http://www.seatradecruiseglobal.com/sponsorship-opportunities
Exhibitor Information +