Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
- Over 400 program presentations and industry experts in multiple disciplines
- World-renowned keynote speakers
- The Alliance Pavilion and Bookstore
- Special events for networking
- A multi-faceted exposition with vendor demonstrations
Showcase your Product, Program or Service
The AAHPERD National Convention and Exposition is the only event of its kind; encompassing a trade show forum of over 350 product and service providers, organizations and manufacturers in the health and physical activity fields. With more than 5,000 attendees from across the nation the AAHPERD National Convention is the place to be seen and get your products and services into the hands of the people shaping the lives of future generations.
- Generate new prospects, sales, and on-site revenue
- Boost your organization’s image and increase visibility
- Establish or enhance your market presence
- Meet your customers
- Check out your competition
- Network with suppliers and distributors
- Introduce new products or services
- Educate your target audience
- Increase product awareness through sampling and brand presence
- Reach a niche audience
With 20,000 members, the American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (AAHPERD) is the largest organization of professionals supporting and assisting professionals involved in physical education, recreation, fitness, sport and coaching, dance, health education and promotion, and all specialties related to achieving a healthy and active lifestyle.
If the 2014 AAHPERD National Convention & Exposition - American Alliance For Health, Physical Education, Recreation, And Dance is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/01/2014 - 04/05/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Education Events|
|Other Industries:||Associations, Dietetics, Education, Education Events, Healthcare General, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||- Physical Education Teachers
- Health Education Teachers
- Adapted Physical Activity Instructors and Specialists
- College/University Faculty
- Department Deans
- Education Administrators
- Recreation Directors
- Dance and Fitness Instructors
- Athletic Directors
- Athletic Trainers
- Sports Officials
- Intramural Directors
- Program Administrators
- State/county/city HPERD Directors
|Notes:||Past Attendee Statistics:
Education administrator 10%
(athletic director, program director,
|Venue Phone:||(314) 342-5036|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||350+|
|Show Manager:||Exhibit Promotions Plus|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Inline||$1,785||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Public Service Tabletop Display||$500 / Prices are subject to change.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Bonnie's Fitware, Inc.
Concept 2CTS., Inc.
EDGE (Educational Disc Golf Experience)
Everlast Climbing Industries, Inc.
Holcomb Hathaway Publishers
Indo Board Balance Trainer
Jones and Bartlett Learning
Lettuce Make Thyme, Inc.
NASP (National Archery in the Schools Program)
NSCA (National Strength & Conditioning Association)
Peaceful Playgrounds, Inc.
Playworld Systems, Inc.
Polar Electro, Inc.
Power Systems, Inc.
S&S Discount Sports & PE Supplies
Sandy Spin Slade, Inc./Skillastics
Shields Manufacturing, Inc.
Skate in School
Speed Stacks, Inc.
U. S. Anti-Doping Agency
United States Handball Association
United States Tennis Association