Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
What Does TTRA Do?
- Facilitates access to numerous sources of information to support your research efforts.
- Educates members in research, marketing and planning skills through publications, conferences and networking.
- Encourages professional development and recognizes research and marketing excellence through its awards program.
- Creates opportunities to interact with your peers throughout the industry.
- Fosters development of travel and tourism research and related curricula in institutes of higher education.
- Promotes the development and application of professional research in the travel and tourism industry.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2013 TTRA Canada Annual Conference - Travel And Tourism Research Association? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/16/2013 - 10/18/2013|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Market Research, Marketing, Travel|
|Audience:||professionals in the field of travel marketing and research, research buyers, suppliers, technical providers and marketing professionals|
|Show Owner:||Travel and Tourism Research Association (TTRA)|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.