Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM), headquartered in Reston, Va., is a nonprofit scientific and professional organization that promotes the science, technology and practical application of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging. SNM strives to be a leader in unifying, advancing and optimizing molecular imaging, with the ultimate goal of improving human health.
The SNM Annual Meeting is the world's largest event focused exclusively on meeting the educational and networking needs of the nuclear medicine and molecular imaging community.
Reaching an international audience of physicians, scientists, laboratory professionals, and technologists craving the latest technologies and products has never been easier. Be sure your company is represented!
The SNM Annual Meeting has been recognized by thousands of professional attendees as the premier educational and networking event in molecular imaging and nuclear medicine.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2013 SNM Annual Meeting - Society Of Nuclear Medicine? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/08/2013 - 06/12/2013|
|Other Industries:||Business, Medical Technology, Professional Healthcare, Sciences|
|Audience:||Physicians, Scientists, Laboratory professionals, and Technologists|
|Venue:||Vancouver Convention Centre|
|Venue Phone:||(866) 785-8232|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||175 Companies (Previous Year)|
|Event Square Footage:||56,000|
|Show Owner:||Society Of Nuclear Medicine|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' minimum||$33 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Corners||Additional $295 per corner||Water:||n/a|
|Prices are subject to change.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Companies who have exhibited in the past:
• ABX advanced biochemical compounds
• Academy of Molecular Imaging (AMI)
• Accusync Medical Research Corporation
• Advance Newsmagazine
• Advanced Cyclotron Systems, Inc.
• Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation
• AirNet Systems Inc.
• American Board of Science in Nuclear
• American College of Nuclear Medicine (ACNM)
• American College of Radiology
• Amici, Inc.
• AnazaoHealth Corporation
• Applied Radiology
• Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
• Australian & New Zealand Association
of Physicians in Nuclear Medicine
• Australian-New Zealand Society of
Nuclear Medicine (ANZSNM)
• Bayer HealthCarePharmaceuticals
• BC Technical, Inc.
• Becquerel & Sievert Co., Ltd
• Best Medical
• Biodex Medical Systems
• Bioscan, Inc.
• Bracco Diagnostics, Inc.
• Cambridge Isotope Laboratories
• Capintec, Inc.
• CardiArc, Inc.
• Cardinal Health
• Cardiovascular Imaging Technologies
• Cascade Survey Research
• Center of Molecular Research
• Charles River
• Chinese Society of Nuclear Medicine (CSNM)
• Comecer SPA
• Cyclomedica Australia Pty Ltd
• Cyclomedical Applications Group LLC
• Data Spectrum Corporation
• Daxor Corporation
• Dilon Technologies
• Eckert & Ziegler Isotope Products/Eurotope
• Education and Research Foundation (ERF)
• European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM)
• EUSA Pharma
• GE Healthcare
• Genzyme Corporation
• Goodwin Biotechnology Inc
• Gravatom Engineering Systems Limited
• GVI Medical Devices
• Harpell Associates Inc.
• Hermes Medical Solutions, Inc.
• Huayi Isotope Co.
• Imaging Technology News
• Indian Society of Nuclear Medicine
• IntraMedical Imaging LLC
• INVIA Medical Imaging Solutions
• Iso-Tex Diagnostics, Inc.
• Ivy Biomedical Systems, Inc.
• Japanese Society of Nuclear Medicine (JSNM)
• JML Biopharm Inc.
• Laboratory Impex Systems Ltd.
• Lantheus Medical Imaging
• Lemer Pax
• LI-COR Biosciences
• Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins
• Ludlum Medical Physics
• M&I Materials LTD
• Macrocyclics, Inc.
• MarCal Medical, Inc.
• Marshall Isotopes Ltd.
• MDS Nordion
• Medi/Nuclear Corporation
• Medical Coaches Inc.
• MedImage, Inc.
• Medi-Nuclear Corporation
• Mediso Medical Imaging Systems
• MEDRAD, Inc.
• MEDX, Inc.
• MiE America, Inc.
• MIMvista Corporation
• Mirion Technologies
• Molecular Imaging & Contrast Agent
• Molecular Imaging Insight
• National Institute of Standards &
• Naviscan PET Systems, Inc.
• NCI Cancer Imaging Program
• NeuroLogica Corp.
• Novatrek GmbH
• Nuclear Fields
• Nuclitec, Inc
• Numa, Inc.
• PerkinElmer Inc.
• Photo Detection Systems
• Pinestar Technology, Inc.
• PMOD Technologies
• Positron Corp.
• R.W. Wiesener, Inc.
• Radiology Today
• Radqual, LLC
• Raytest USA, Inc.
• Ricerca Biosciences, LLC
• RIT Oncology
• Rotem Inc.
• Segami Corporation
• Shell-USA, Inc.
• Siemens Medical Solutions USA
• Sirtex Medical, Inc.
• Society of Radiopharmaceutical
• Spectrum Dynamics Ltd
• Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
• SynterMed, Inc.
• Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
• Tema Sinergie SRL
• The Gollman Group, Inc.
• Thinking Systems Corporation
• TIS - Technology Imaging Services
• Tomographix IP Ltd.
• Trionix, Inc.
• UltraSPECT Inc.
• United Pharmacy Partners, Inc. (UPPI)
• Universal Medical Resources, Inc.
• University of Missouri Research Reactor (MURR)
• U.S. Department of Energy
• Vici Valco Instruments
• Von Gahlen International, Inc.
• West Physics Consulting
• Wiley - Blackwell Publishing
• World Federation of Nuclear Medicine and Biology (WFNMB)