Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
RETC is the international forum for the exchange and dissemination for developments and advances in underground construction. RETC is known for timely, quality programming. Issues covered in the program provide innovative solutions to the unique challenges associated with the tunneling and underground construction industries.
• Contracting Practices and Cost
• Design and Planning
• Difficult Ground
• Drill and Blast
• Environment, Health, and Safety
• Future Projects
• Geotechnical Considerations
• Ground Support and Final Lining
• Grouting and Ground Modification
• Hard Rock TBMs
• Large Span Tunnels and Caverns
Microtunneling and Trenchless Tunneling
• New and Innovative Technologies
• Pressure Face TBM Case Histories
• Pressure Face TBM Technology
• Risk Management
• East Coast Projects
• Shafts and Mining
• Tunnel Rehabilitation
• Water and Gas Control
• International Projects
• Tunneling for Sustainability
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT?
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DISPLAYED AT RETC INCLUDE:
• Air Locks and Bulkheads
• Blasting Services and Supplies
• Computer Hardware and Software
• Concrete Mixing and Transportation Equipment
• Construction - Contracting Services
• Consulting Engineers
• Control Systems
• Dewatering Pumps
• Drilling Services and Equipment
• Dust Control Technology
• Earth Pressure Balance Machines
• Electrical Equipment and Materials, Temporary
• Engineering Design and Services for Tunnels
• Environmental Control
• Equipment and Supplies
• Explosive Materials and Services
• Geological and Geotechnical Services and Equipment
• Ground Freezing
• Ground Improvement Equipment and Services
• Grouting Services Equipment and Materials
• Hoists and Headframes
• Hydraulic Hammers and Drills
• Instrumentation Equipment and Services
• Jet Grouting Equipment and Services
• Laser Guidance Systems
• Lighting Systems, Temporary
• Lubricants for TBM
• Microtunneling Equipment, Tools, and Supplies
• Mining Equipment
• Mucking Systems
• Precast Concrete Linings
• Pumps and Pumping Equipment
• Rail Products
• Rock TBMs
• Rock Drills
• Rotary Drum Cutters
• Safety Products
• Shaft Drilling and Raiseboring Equipment
• Shotcrete Equipment, Supplies, and Services
• Slurry Services and Machines
• Soft Ground Shields
• Soil Conditioning Equipment and Materials
• Survey Equipment and Lasers
• Tunnel Haulage Systems
• Tunnel Boring Equipment
• Tunnel Communication Systems and Equipment
• Tunnel Lining and Support Materials
• Underground Excavation Services and Equipment
• Underground Locomotives and Rail Haulage Equipment
• Underground Utility Materials and Supplies
• Ventilation Systems, Materials and Equipment
• Wastewater Management Products
• Water Treatment Plant and Materials
About The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration:
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration is the world's largest society of minerals professionals. SME advances the worldwide mining and minerals community through information exchange and professional development.
This is a biennial event.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2013 RETC - Rapid Excavation & Tunneling Conference & Exhibit? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/23/2013 - 06/26/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/24/2013 - 06/26/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Mon, 5-7pm; Tues, 11am-2pm, 4-6pm; Wed, 9am-noon|
|First Move-In Date:||06/23/2013|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Building & Construction, Engineering, Machine Tools & Metal & Welding, Manufacturing|
|Audience:||Product Design Engineers
Research & Development
Pattern, Mold and Model Makers
|Notes:||Attendance by Job Title:
General Manager/Vice President 8%
Attendance by Business:
Engineering Management 7%
Highway/Transp. Engineer 6%
Urban Transportation 5%
Water Supply and Treatment 5%
Water Resources Engineering 4%
Pipelines Engineer 3%
Waste Handling and Treatment 3%
|Venue:||Marriott Wardman Park|
|Venue Phone:||(202) 328-2000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Marriott Wardman Park|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/wasdt-washington-marriott-wardma...|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration, Inc.|
|Show Manager:||Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration, Inc.|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Sponsorship Details:||WHAT SPONSORSHIP WILL DO FOR YOU...
â€¢ Significantly increase your visibility and impact at the conference.
â€¢ Promote your organization to hundreds of senior-level decision-makers in the industry.
â€¢ Establish name and product recognition.
â€¢ Demonstrate to colleagues and clients that you support the industry.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE A SPONSOR...
â€¢ Sponsorship is a direct line to customers who may never have come across your business.
â€¢ RETC sponsorship is a targeted, cost effective marketing opportunity.
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP...
â€¢ Acknowledgement of sponsorship in 2013 RETC conference materials.
â€¢ Acknowledgement of sponsorship in the 2013 RETC Pocket Program (distributed on-site to meeting attendees).
â€¢ Recognition of your sponsorship at the conference.
â€¢ Sponsorship recognition ribbons for company personnel.
â€¢ Sponsorship recognition signs.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|8' x 10' Standard Booth||$2,400||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Past Exhibitors (partial list):