747 Howard Street
San Francisco , CA 94103 Location map
2013 REALTORS Conference & Expo
Every fall, real estate professionals from across the US and around the world come together for the annual REALTORS® Conference & Expo. This annual four-day event includes:
- 100 education sessions, featuring nationally recognized speakers, trainers, and industry experts, who discuss timely topics and critical issues of value to REALTORS®
- Nearly 400 industry vendors at the expo, who present the latest innovative tools just for real estate professionals
- Unlimited networking and referral-building opportunities, including special events, networking lounges, and the expo show floor
Get in front of 22,000 REALTORS® and guests in just four days at the REALTORS® Expo, the largest real estate industry trade show. Real estate professionals from all over the US – and world – rely on the trade expo for the latest products, services, and innovations to help them do their business better.
The expo is the largest trade show floor in real estate, where 400 exhibitors will be on-hand with innovations and ideas.
Here are just a few of the solutions showcased at the expo:
- Tech tools
- Real estate software
- Internet advertising
- Mobile devices and applications
- Mortgage and financial services
- Home protection and warranties
- Professional development and training
- Franchises and referral services
- Office products
- “Green” innovations
- Real estate properties and developer referral programs
The National Association of REALTORS®, “The Voice for Real Estate,” is America’s largest trade association, representing 1 million members, including NAR’s institutes, societies and councils, involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the 2013 REALTORS Conference & Expo? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
430 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
Top Booth Types Visited By Last Year's Attendees:
Sales & Marketing 72%
Real Estate Software 66%
Educational Tools 59%
Office Products & Services 57%
Wireless Technology 53%
Internet Services 45%
Attendees By Business Specialty:
38.4% Sales Agent
37.4% Broker Owner/Broker
24.2% Other (Sales/Office Manager, IT Professional, MLS, did not respond)
National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Exhibitor Information +