Dallas , TX 75202 Location map
Dallas Convention Center
2013 Nursery Landscape EXPO
Enhance Your Business and Improve Your Bottom Line at EXPO's One-Stop-Shop:
• Gain CEU's with more than 20 Education Opportunities
• Save Money & Time by placing orders for the entire year
• See New Product Trends and take advantage of Exclusive Show Specials with more than 1,100 exhibitor booths
• Meet up with OLD friends and make NEW ones at EXPO events, the Welcome Party and Awards Dinner
EXPO is GOOD for business:
• The Nursery/Landscape EXPO draws more than 6,500 attendees and exhibitors annually - Greenline, Hardline, Growers, Landscapers, Retailers, Irrigators and MORE
• Over 80% of the attendees registered are mid to upper level managers playing a major role in company purchases
• EXPO attendees are serious buyers motivated by the opportunity to search out new products and compare values, they have been participating in EXPO's "One-Stop Market" for more than 58 years
Nursery/Landscape EXPO is the premier horticulture show to attend for profitable face-to-face interaction, networking, sales, education and professional development opportunities.
EXPO.....Helping You Do Business Better in Texas!
EXPO allows you to market to over 6,500 nursery and landscape professionals, the largest gathering under one roof in the South Central United States.
Texas is one of the top three Green Industry Markets in the country. With over $16.9 Billion in total sales in the Green Industry in Texas, you can't afford NOT to do business in Texas.
At EXPO, greenline, hardline, and service companies show what’s NEW, what’s HOT and what SPECIALS are available this season! EXPO attendees are serious quality buyers, motivated by the opportunity to discover new products and compare values.
Displaying at EXPO gets your customers beyond a typical showroom setting and creates a sales conducive environment in a festive atmosphere with beautiful, landscaped surroundings. As internet business-to-business sales increase, one thing remains constant in the Green Industry; People only want to do business online with companies they have met face-to-face where they can see, touch and feel what the industry has to offer.
EXPO attendees are serious buyers motivated by the opportunity to search out new products and compare values. They have been doing this at our "ONE-STOP MARKET" for over 58 years.
TNLA was formed in 1999 when the Texas Association of Nurserymen merged with the Texas Association of Landscape Contractors.
The Texas Nursery & Landscape Association (TNLA) represents all aspects of the Green Industry in Texas.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the 2013 Nursery Landscape EXPO.
TNLA - Texas Nursery & Landscape Association
7730 South IH 35
Austin, TX 78745
Texas Nursery & Landscape Association
Exhibitor Information +