Dallas , TX 75202 Location map
Dallas Convention Center
2013 Nursery Landscape EXPO
Overview & Attendees:
Join Us for the 2013 Nursery/Landscape EXPO!
Education Conference & Tradeshow
Enhance Your Business and Improve Your Bottom Line at EXPO's One-Stop-Shop:
• Gain CEU's with more than 20 Education Opportunities
• Save Money & Time by placing orders for the entire year
• See New Product Trends and take advantage of Exclusive Show Specials with more than 1,100 exhibitor booths
• Meet up with OLD friends and make NEW ones at EXPO events, the Welcome Party and Awards Dinner
EXPO is GOOD for business:
• The Nursery/Landscape EXPO draws more than 6,500 attendees and exhibitors annually - Greenline, Hardline, Growers, Landscapers, Retailers, Irrigators and MORE
• Over 80% of the attendees registered are mid to upper level managers playing a major role in company purchases
• EXPO attendees are serious buyers motivated by the opportunity to search out new products and compare values, they have been participating in EXPO's "One-Stop Market" for more than 58 years
EXPO is the premier horticulture show to for profitable face-to-face interaction, networking, sales, and professional development opportunities. EXPO allows you to market to 6,500 nursery and landscape professionals, the largest gathering under one roof in the South Central United States.Nursery/Landscape EXPO ... enhancing the future of horticulture for the past 58 years!
Stand out amongst your competition already exhibiting at EXPO. With over $16.9 billion in total sales in the Green Industry in Texas, you can't afford NOT to do business in Texas.Over 80% of the over 1,200 booth spaces have already been reserved by over 400 exhibitors. ACT NOW to secure the best possible location!
EXPO Attendees represent a variety of companies with qualified buyers from large to small including:
• Retail Garden Centers
• Parks & Recreation
• Irrigation Professionals
The Texas Nursery & Landscape Association (TNLA) represents all aspects of the Green Industry in Texas. In addition to education, certification, and legislative/regulatory representation, TNLA produces the Nursery/Landscape Expo, held alternately in Dallas, Houston and San Antonio in August.
If the 2013 Nursery Landscape EXPO is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Texas Nursery & Landscape Association
7730 South IH-35
Austin, TX 78745-6698
and landscape professionals, irrigation, municipalities, growers, suppliers, manufacturers, dealers and more.
Aug. 15, 2013
Past Attendee Statistics:
Lawn & Landscape, Architect and Irrigation Professionals 37%
Retail, Merchandiser, Buyers 25%
Suppliers, Educators, Students, Media Legislative and Regulatorys 13%
Texas Nursery & Landscape Association (TNLA)
Exhibitor Information +