Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Overview & Attendees:
Join Us for the 2013 Nursery/Landscape EXPO!
Education Conference & Tradeshow
Enhance Your Business and Improve Your Bottom Line at EXPO's One-Stop-Shop:
• Gain CEU's with more than 20 Education Opportunities
• Save Money & Time by placing orders for the entire year
• See New Product Trends and take advantage of Exclusive Show Specials with more than 1,100 exhibitor booths
• Meet up with OLD friends and make NEW ones at EXPO events, the Welcome Party and Awards Dinner
EXPO is GOOD for business:
• The Nursery/Landscape EXPO draws more than 6,500 attendees and exhibitors annually - Greenline, Hardline, Growers, Landscapers, Retailers, Irrigators and MORE
• Over 80% of the attendees registered are mid to upper level managers playing a major role in company purchases
• EXPO attendees are serious buyers motivated by the opportunity to search out new products and compare values, they have been participating in EXPO's "One-Stop Market" for more than 58 years
EXPO is the premier horticulture show to for profitable face-to-face interaction, networking, sales, and professional development opportunities. EXPO allows you to market to 6,500 nursery and landscape professionals, the largest gathering under one roof in the South Central United States.Nursery/Landscape EXPO ... enhancing the future of horticulture for the past 58 years!
Stand out amongst your competition already exhibiting at EXPO. With over $16.9 billion in total sales in the Green Industry in Texas, you can't afford NOT to do business in Texas.Over 80% of the over 1,200 booth spaces have already been reserved by over 400 exhibitors. ACT NOW to secure the best possible location!
EXPO Attendees represent a variety of companies with qualified buyers from large to small including:
• Retail Garden Centers
• Parks & Recreation
• Irrigation Professionals
The Texas Nursery & Landscape Association (TNLA) represents all aspects of the Green Industry in Texas. In addition to education, certification, and legislative/regulatory representation, TNLA produces the Nursery/Landscape Expo, held alternately in Dallas, Houston and San Antonio in August.
If the 2013 Nursery Landscape EXPO is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||08/15/2013 - 08/17/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Thurs, noon-5pm; Fri & Sat, 10am-5pm|
|First Move-In Date:||08/13/2013|
|Other Industries:||Agriculture - Horticulture, Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Horticulture, Wholesale / Retail|
|Audience:||Attendees are comprised of buyers from large to small including retail garden centers, grounds maintenance
and landscape professionals, irrigation, municipalities, growers, suppliers, manufacturers, dealers and more.
Aug. 15, 2013
Past Attendee Statistics:
Lawn & Landscape, Architect and Irrigation Professionals 37%
Retail, Merchandiser, Buyers 25%
Suppliers, Educators, Students, Media Legislative and Regulatorys 13%
|Venue:||Dallas Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(877) 850-2100|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||400+|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Texas Nursery & Landscape Association (TNLA)|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Standard Booth||$1,150 Member; $1,400 Non Member||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' Corner Booth||$1,495 Member; $1,820 Non Member||Water:||n/a|
|10' x 20' Endcap Booth||$2,760 Member; $3,360 Non Member||Generator:||n/a|
|Island Booth - Aisles on 4 sides||$1,265 per 100 sq. ft. Member; $1,540 per 100 sq. ft. Non Member||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.